Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Fairfield InnUS$111
PricelineUS$111
Expedia.comUS$111
Hotels.comUS$111
FindHotelUS$111
eDreamsUS$111
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 July 2020

Checked in on July 1st. Amy was very kind and helpful. The room 102 was clean, the bed was too hard you could feel the springs in your back. The room door hinge needed oiling, way too squeaky. The back door exit glass and door bar was filthy! We booked 2 nights on Booking.com and 1 night through the Hotel itself my wife said the lady she talked (Which was Robin the General Manager) was very unprofessional and very rude. My wife has epilepsy and I do not appreciate the way she was spoken to. We WILL NOT be back. And detour anyone that ask us about this place!

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 6 March 2020

All the staff we interacted with were personable and helpful. The entry area was clean and welcoming with sofas and chairs and flavored water. I love the entry cards that you just hold up to the door. They are so convenient I wish all hotels had them. The room was clean and the size was reasonable. There was a large table for computers and plenty of outlets. There was one small closet and 2 drawers. The beds were comfortable with 3 pillows on each bed. There was a small fridge and small coffee maker. It was quiet at night – yeah! The bathroom was immaculate – everywhere. The shower was extremely clean – the walls, liner, curtain, shower head with a good stream - did I mention immaculate? A great asset considering other bathrooms I've been in the last 3 nights. It also had nice storage for shampoo and soap. The only unusual thing was the towel hooks were behind the door and awkward to reach from the shower. The breakfast room was large, clean and airy. There were lots of choices, and the coffee was hot and fresh. We would definitely return.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 10 November 2019 via mobile

Three couples were traveling home after a long weekend on the road and looking for lodging. Called ahead to Fairfield Inn and upon arrival, we received a warm greeting from “Amy” who had three fine rooms waiting. The rooms were spotless, comfortable, and nicely furnished. It was quiet and the complimentary breakfast was was terrific.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sigs67
Reviewed 13 August 2019

No running water, black curly hair in shower and sink, mold all over shower curtain. Very disappointed! When we told the desk about the water they simple stated, “It’s out of our hands.” Disconcerting that breakfast was prepped and served with no running water.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jeanette R
Reviewed 6 August 2019 via mobile

Continental breakfast space they started running out of food and drinks thought it was just for the day turned out to be our entire weekend so they had limited everything, and the evening management didn’t want to bother with anything or anybody and even went as far as to tell my four-year-old daughter to shut up while she was swimming in the pool. She was in the pool with her other older siblings and the management did not bother to contact me or say there was any problems but went down to them and yelled at my four-year-old daughter and told her to shut up because she was being too loud and he was talking. We’ve stayed here many times before and never had a problem with food or anybody in the hotel they’ve always been very polite respectful and helpful this is just been a very off weekend for them but I was not pleased with the way my daughter was spoke to, and I had to hear it from my children and he did not even make contact with me.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Wander36449698622, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Huntington, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2019

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Huntington and providing your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent issue from occurring in the future.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Huntington.

Robin Congleton