Lowest prices for your stay
US$88
US$83
PricelineUS$88
Hotels.comUS$88
HurbUS$92
All reviews room was clean front desk no frills nothing fancy a great place to stay staff was friendly mark motel wv pets rates funeral housekeeper clerk refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 May 2021

I'm happy that I found this particular Red Roof Inn and plan to visit again on my return trip across country. The property conveniently located right of the interstate, is well kept and has inviting curb appeal. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, the water pressure was great, the atmosphere was quiet and I slept like a baby. I travel with two small dogs and consider it a bonus that they stay for free; great savings for me. Mark, who runs the front desk, is a wonderful person who helped me tremendously when my phone charger decided to quit working. He clearly enjoys his job and that is reflected in the way he goes the extra mile for his guests.

Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank margaretsT4707QD
Jon Campbell, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Huntington, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2021

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Your comfort is our highest priority. I think you would agree that we provide a clean, comfortable room at a fair price with friendly service. Thank you for your business and I hope to see you again on your next trip through town.

Reviewed 9 May 2021 via mobile

Every time I stay at this location it is clean! Mark that works at the front desk is always so friendly, helpful and accommodating! He definitely deserves a raise! Would definitely recommend staying here!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Mrniceguy201907
Jon Campbell, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Huntington, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2021

Thank you for your review. I'm so glad you continue to enjoy staying with us. I will pass you comments along to my staff. Your comfort is our highest priority. I think you would agree that we provide a clean, comfortable room at a fair price with friendly service. Thanks again for your business.

Reviewed 14 April 2021 via mobile

After a horrible dealing with the days inn next door, red roof saved the day. Which was my first choice to begin with but they were booked up. Absolutely professional, and courteous. Clean room and took the time to accommodate my situation. Very happy

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jon Campbell, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Huntington, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2021

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass your comments along to my staff. I think you would agree that we provide a clean, comfortable room at a fair price with friendly service. Your comfort is our highest priority. Thanks again for your business.

Reviewed 3 March 2021 via mobile

Every time I come here I am greeted with friendly service at the front desk by Mark. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. Anytime I am in the Huntington area and need a place to stay, I always chose Red Roof Inn.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jon Campbell, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Huntington, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2021

Thank you for your review. I am so glad that you continue to stay with us. I think you would agree that we provide a clean, comfortable room at a fair price with friendly service. Thank you for your business. Your comfort is our highest priority.

Jon Campbell, General Manager.

Reviewed 24 February 2021 via mobile

The housekeeper, Lisa, did an excellent job preparing my room. It was very clean and inviting. It was a very busy night with tons of workers in town helping with the power outages in the area. I was worried that it would be very loud but I was pleasantly surprised how quiete it was. I will be back.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Jon Campbell, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Huntington, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2021

Thank you for your review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able to provide you a room during the power outages. It has certainly been a difficult time for many people with many workers working many extra hours. I will pass your comments along to my staff. Your comfort is our highest priority. Thank you for your business.

Jon Campbell, General Manager.