Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$75
View deal
Expedia.comUS$75
TripadvisorUS$75
Hotels.com
Priceline
Agoda.comUS$75
HurbUS$83
All reviews room was clean front desk no frills nothing fancy a great place to stay staff was friendly mark motel wv pets rates funeral housekeeper clerk refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 February 2021 via mobile

The housekeeper, Lisa, did an excellent job preparing my room. It was very clean and inviting. It was a very busy night with tons of workers in town helping with the power outages in the area. I was worried that it would be very loud but I was pleasantly surprised how quiete it was. I will be back.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Jon Campbell, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Huntington, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2021

Thank you for your review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able to provide you a room during the power outages. It has certainly been a difficult time for many people with many workers working many extra hours. I will pass your comments along to my staff. Your comfort is our highest priority. Thank you for your business.

Jon Campbell, General Manager.

Reviewed 1 November 2020 via mobile

Let me start by saying they do have a pleasant staff and the room appeared to be clean.
However, NOT an $80 room. Had an old smoke smell in spite of them removing carpeting, bathroom doorknob was nearly falling off in our hand. Toilet had a water issue and kept periodically running all night. Yes, we could've gone elsewhere but after a long day of driving we had not the energy to do so.
Chose this place based off the positive reviews left however this was definitely not the place the other reviewers said it to be.
Don't waste your money here, there are better places nearby for similar cost.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jon Campbell, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Huntington, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2020

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry you did not have a good stay with us. I certainly can understand how frustrating it can be when you are traveling to have a room with an odor and some maintenance issues. I will have my staff address these issues as soon as possible. I appreciate the feedback so that we can improve. Your comfort is our highest priority and we need to get better.

Jon Campbell, General Manager

Reviewed 19 September 2020 via mobile

Our end of summer trip each years is a trip to raft and camp in West Virginia. We discovered this hotel last year because they accept dogs. We were thrilled with the accommodations and friendliness of the staff. So much so that we drove an extra 45 minutes to get to this locationthis year. We made our reservation on line and were greeted warmly when we arrived even though we’d spent the last four days in the Wilderness and looked like hell and probably smelled worse. Just like last year the staff was warm and cordial and the guy behind the desk remembered us. This isn’t a five star hotel but you won’t find better accommodations for the price and the staff makes the whole experience. There is a large field to exercise your pets and even though quite a few of us had dogs I didn’t hear any barking the whole time we were there. The beds are super comfy and the room was immaculately clean. We were sent off with a warm smile and an invitation to come back and wishes of safe travels.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jon Campbell, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Huntington, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2020

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you came back to stay with us again this year. It is always good to here from our repeat guests. I think you would agree that we provide a clean, comfortable room at a fair price with friendly service. Thank you for your business. Your comfort is our highest priority.

Jon Campbell, General Manager.

Reviewed 2 September 2020

We have stayed at this hotel quite a few times lately while our house is under construction. Every stay has been a pleasant one keeping us as returning guest. Staff (Tilla-Night Desk Clerk) is always pleasant and help. We save money staying here, not only with rates but it being close to all our needs. The rooms are always clean and up to standards. Should really have a higher star rating!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jon Campbell, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Huntington, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2020

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoy staying with us. It is always good to here from our regular guests. I think you would agree that we provide a clean, comfortable room at a fair price with friendy service. Thank you for your business. Your comfort is our highest priority.

Jon Campbell, General Manger

Reviewed 23 August 2020

Mark has a wonderful personality and is perfect for the front desk...very knowledgeable...room was affordable and comfortable, very clean, quiet, close to many restaurants. also very close to HIMG which has a daily walk in NOW CARE clinic that deals with an illness or medical situation.

Date of stay: August 2020
Jon Campbell, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Huntington, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2020

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Your comfort is our highest priority. I will pass your comments along to my staff. I think you would agree that we provide a clean, comfortable room at a fair price with friendly service. Thank you for your business.

Jon Campbell, General Manager