All reviews beara peninsula b and b rooms are clean delicious breakfast the owner o neill three nights lovely place west cork local bistro warm welcome amazing views therese village ireland moment bay
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Although having stayed for a night for work it couldn’t take away from the fact that from the moment we arrived to the moment we left Coulagh bay house our stay was perfect in ever way.
Therese is a wonderful host and very informative and friendly.
My room was perfect, lovely fresh and spotless, oh and the bed was so so comfortable, I definitely had the best night sleep that I have had in weeks! My bedroom view was breath takingly beautiful! I will most definitely be back and will be recommending it to family, friends and colleagues for sure!! Thanks Therese!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Therese O, Owner at Coulagh Bay House, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Thank you so much Michelle for the lovely review.Hope to see you back in Coulagh Bay House again.

Kind Regards

Therese

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Coulagh house is an excellent Bed and Breakfast. The owner Therese is friendly
and very accommodating, she could not have been more helpful to our group. We
stayed for three nights. The rooms were spotless, Airy and spacious. We will be back and recommend this guest house without reservation.

Room Tip: I have stayed in two different rooms in this Guesthouse and found each unique in their own way but all positive.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Therese O, Manager at Coulagh Bay House, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Thank you so much Gerry.Your group were a pleasure to have and hope the rest of the week went well for you.Hope to see you back again.

Therese

Reviewed 23 May 2018

Not just a top quality B&B with very friendly owners, but they went well out of their way to help me with a broken bike, on a wet Sunday during a recent cycling trip. A 4 hour round trip secured a new wheel so I could continue my journey. Thank you for your help. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

From the moment you arrive to the moment you leave it just feels like home! Therese has a warm welcome and a kind word for all those fortunate enough to be a guest in her beautiful home. This is my third year a row going back and I won't be breaking my tradition any time soon! Just gorgeous!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Therese O, Owner at Coulagh Bay House, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Thank you so much for that lovely review.Glad you enjoyed your stay here and hopefully we will see you same time next year.:)

Reviewed 10 October 2017

We stayed here one night on our 3-peninsula walk in southwestern Ireland. We arrived drenched after a day of hiking, and were very happy to be welcomed into this cozy, warm home for the night. Our host was friendly and helpful, our room was clean and lovely, and breakfast in the morning was bountiful and delicious.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Therese O, Owner at Coulagh Bay House, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Thank you for your lovely review.It was lovely having you and hope you enjoyed the rest of your holiday..