other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jennifer0...
Baltimore, Maryland
“Cozy little cabin”
Reviewed 12 October 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

This cabin had its good and bad points, It is a cozy, cute little cabin. It is nicely decorated. It is closer to town than the other cabin we usually stay in. My first concern was the ants. There were big black ants all over. I wouldn't set a cup of coffee on the counter for this reason. There was a fireplace, we couldn't use it. It was end of August, it was warm iut, but cool in the morning, especially if you are just getting out of the shower. My other concern was the sofa with the counter behind it. I hit my head twice sitting down. Please put some padding around it. I would stay here again, if the bugs were not an issue.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
22 Oct 2016
Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for the reservation, we are so sorry that you were cold at the cottage, with temperatures in the 100s' we had no idea! The rental agreement does state that fireplaces are not open until the fall, October. The cabin did have Central AC And Heat. The cabin is under pest control monthly, please give us a call in the future if you need assistance with anything. We want to make sure that your stay is a Great one!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing