“Not our place”

Add it.
Morgan's Food & Spirits
Ranked #79 of 118 Restaurants in Beckley
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Morgan's is attached to the Quality Inn. The menu has a variety to choose from and is a little pricey. If you go into the bar it's full of smoke so you want to go into where they serve breakfast. The waitress was friendly and took good care of us. Next time we'll go someplace else to eat.

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

This is a bar with food, so that no one expects more. Someone at the bar was smoking and I am from NC where smoking is not allowed in bars and restaurants so I didn't like the smoke.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

been on the road all day food was very good drinks were good the people there were great,A great place to stop and just enjoy the trip you are on

Reviewed 25 May 2016

Great service but closes earlier than most places in the area. I think it closed around 0130. Prices are average.

Reviewed 17 August 2015

This restaurant is connected to the Quality Inn but has it's own entrance and is open to others even if not staying at the hotel. My husband & I decided to eat here since it was connected and we wouldn't have to get back in our car (we'd been driving all day). It's basically bar food- I had a BLT. I requested crispy bacon which is was but there wasn't much bacon on the sandwich. My husband's Philly cheese steak sandwich was okay. Our server was very efficient and polite. If you're travelling and tired, this would be fine but otherwise, there are other restaurants in the area.

1  Thank MstqMI