“Great Food!”

Price range: US$15 - US$35
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Bistro with full service bar and Beckley's First Brew Pub
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We recently enjoyed dinner at Dobra Zupas while passing through Beckley. The meals were great. My wife and I both thought the broccoli cheddar soup was amazing, and we split the Mediterranean pita and Artichoke panini sandwiches between us. Both sandwiches were excellent. The restaurant also features their own craft beers which we found to be enjoyable. The service was acceptable, though could have been friendlier. We'd definitely eat here again.

Rebecca Z, Owner at Dobra Zupas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for stopping in! We like getting feedback and I will definitely share this with staff. Hope you’ll stop in again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My partner and I ate dinner here and it was great. The food was delicious and he enjoyed the house craft beer.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Small, quaint restaurant set in an old home. Excellent food. Everything on the menu is excellently prepared!i I plan to eat there each time I visit my son!

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a local brewery and were not disappointed. It may be the only one in Beckley, but I am not sure about that. We could not find any others. This is a small scale brewery but they have a nice selection of wonderful beers brewed there. Meal was also delicious and the chef, John, was happy to make adjustments to our meal to meet our dietary needs. We closed the place out talking with the bartender and chef. We had a great night!

Reviewed 9 June 2018

I had high expectations for this restaurant but it was not as good as it could be. My husband had the filet and it was very good. I ordered the salad topped with grilled salmon and the lettuce was from a bag and the salmon was previously cooked and barely reheated. The wines by the glass were not very good and the dessert list very limited.