“Challenge to get in and out of”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Beckley
Description: Soft-serve ice cream & signature shakes top the menu at this classic burger & fries fast-food chain.
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Once you can get through the horrid traffic it is worth it. They have chocolate ice cream! We had cones and a chocolate extreme. Ice cream was just right.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Ordered a couple blizzards at the dairy queen in Beckley WVA. They were whipped up quickly and tasted good. This place was very busy at the drive thru but not so much inside. Pretty typical of any Dairy Queen. No problems. Good friendly service

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Actually ordered in the drive thru and after arriving at the window with our order already prepared we realized we got small cones instead of the large ones we ordered. But, didn't want them to waste the ice cream and we accepted the "small" ones. The 4 stars are because they didn't get the order correct. Ice cream was good and we enjoyed the small cone.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

I don't usually review fast food but after the food I got at this place,I feel compelled to do it. My cheeseburgers were more like beef wafers on a bun. Worst burger I EVER had. My wife had a grilled chicken which was so dry she couldn't eat it. The fries were really good, the service was excellent but don't go here for food, just get ice cream.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

i always get the banana split extra nut and whip cream the mant blizzards are a favorite very good hot dogs , i go for the ice cream cant help it