“Sushi is actually really good”
Review of Krogers Deli

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Krogers Deli
Ranked #45 of 118 Restaurants in Beckley
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 18 January 2016

I have stopped in there many times at night and grabbed a Spicy Tuna roll or California roll. They are always good.

Reviewed 24 August 2015

this is 1 stop shop to get all you need to go camping, road tripping or to a place where food isnt available. we picked up everything needed for the week to bring back to the hotel.

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

I love their rotisserie chickens! Quite yummy and the sandwiches are good too. When getting the chicken make sure to grab some King Hawaiian bread that's close by.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Good enough grocery and deli .... we were visiting my wife's folks and her Mom shops here all of the time ... so when her Mom needs something we have to go here.

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ate here and I must say the sushi was horrible. Although the shrimp dumplings were amazing.. Do not recommend if you're going to eat sushi