“Last minute birthday dinner.”
Review of Pasquale's

Pasquale's
Ranked #2 of 115 Restaurants in Beckley
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Excellent. Stopped in Beckley for the night on the way to North Carolina. Wife's birthday. Our waitress was spot on, very friendly. Food took a little bit, but not crazy long. Quiet atmosphere, great food (enough for two meals), great service. We travel to North Carolina for family every couple of years and will definitely stop her again.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

My niece and I stopped at Pasquale's today (6-9-18). Ordered cheese sticks and as an extra taste a medium length hair was included in the dipping sauce. We each ordered lasagna and to help with our calorie intake no noodles were served in mine and my niece only has a few pieces in her dish. This was very disappointing and unfortunately we will never walk through their doors again. While waiting for our food we discussed brining my Italian mother there, but that will never happen. She does not like hair in anything being served and in her Lasagna she does expect it to have noodles. This place really stinks and everyone should avoid going there. Fortunately they did not charge me for my dish and the cheese sticks.

1  Thank Donna J
Reviewed 1 June 2018

On April 19, 2018 we dined at Pasquale's. We were early so we were seated immediately. We ordered a glass of wine while we checked out the menu. The server suggested that we share a meal as the portions are large. We ordered a salad and chicken Parmesan. The salad was good. The main meal was not as it tasted like the chicken was left over from a previous day and the slice of cheese was placed on top and warmed up, but not quite warm enough. The side dish of Alfredo sauce on paste was tasteless. And the promised vegetables never did arrive. The place is very popular and busy, but I do not know why. I would not recommend this restaurant to my family or friends.

3  Thank goldenboy1947
Reviewed 29 May 2018

My husband and I dined at Pasquale's and enjoyed a medium size pizza for a good price. The pizza was their speciality. Good service, good food, good prices. Cannot go wrong with dining here.

Reviewed 25 May 2018

The food is good and the portions are large. Friendly staff and prompt service. Expect to wait on the weekend. The wine list covers all the bases.