“Delicious as always”

Get food delivered
OR
Get food delivered
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Description: Fratelli's is a Chef Francisco signature restaurant! You'll enjoy our comfortable atmosphere where you can order anything from your favorite Italian entrees to calzones. And don't forget to save room for one of Chef's delicious homemade desserts--fresh daily in house!
Reviewed 22 September 2020 via mobile

Went for my wife's birthday this is our favorite restaurant. I loved all the new menu items I tried the pollo affumicato and it was my amazing. My wife got chicken carbonara and my mother in law got the flatbread pizza with just cheese.

Date of visit: September 2020
Write a reviewReviews (114)

Reviewed 7 June 2020 via mobile

Went here for our anniversary, per all the "excellent" reviews. I ordered the chicken parm. The chicken was deep fried and had that "fair food" taste. Really gross. Noodles were overcooked and the tomato sauce was almost tasteless. Husband ordered a shrimp dish and he also said it was bland. He had lots of liquid in the bottom of his plate too. Salad was small and subpar. We will not return here. It's not authentic in any way. GENERIC.

Date of visit: June 2020
Reviewed 28 February 2020

I ordered Cheese rounds as a appetizer, as always very good. The flat bread with grated cheese and marinara sauce, yummy. When the salad came out, oh boy, looked very fresh and it was. The main course came out, I was in heaven. The Chicken Parmesan looked delicious, it was. I didn't have anymore room for desert. The only bad part was I had to leave and pass the desert case. I gained 10 pounds just looking at all of the Cheese Cakes. I could say more about my wife and daughters meals. They were very happy with their meals.

Date of visit: February 2020
OrtizBrothers, Marketing at Fratelli's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2020

Frank, we really appreciate you taking the time to review us. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your time at the restaurant so much. Thank you for choosing us, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 23 January 2020 via mobile

Cheese fondue was amazing chicken carbonara was amazing as always I love the new lunch portions still plenty of food. They also gave me a cannoli which was also good favorite Italian restaurant.

Date of visit: January 2020
OrtizBrothers, Marketing at Fratelli's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2020

Thank you Andrew! We're so happy that you enjoyed your visit. We appreciate you choosing us for the birthday celebration!! Happy birthday!

Reviewed 13 November 2019 via mobile

I've eaten here several times, and each time I'm never disappointed. The service is always spot on, and the owner is excellent. The food is always consistently good. I've ordered several dishes, my favorite being the Italian sausage pasta. Also, as cliched as it may be, try the pizza...you won't regret it. Lastly, the lobster bisque is surprisingly good. Overall, this is one of the places I typically recommend to friends and family to try at least once.

Date of visit: September 2019
OrtizBrothers, Marketing at Fratelli's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2020

Thank you so much for the nice review. We appreciate your business.