“Italian food at a great price.”

Fratelli's Italian Restaurant
Get food delivered
OR
Get food delivered
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Description: Fratelli's is a Chef Francisco signature restaurant! You'll enjoy our comfortable atmosphere where you can order anything from your favorite Italian entrees to calzones. And don't forget to save room for one of Chef's delicious homemade desserts--fresh daily in house!
Reviewed 28 February 2020

I ordered Cheese rounds as a appetizer, as always very good. The flat bread with grated cheese and marinara sauce, yummy. When the salad came out, oh boy, looked very fresh and it was. The main course came out, I was in heaven. The Chicken Parmesan looked delicious, it was. I didn't have anymore room for desert. The only bad part was I had to leave and pass the desert case. I gained 10 pounds just looking at all of the Cheese Cakes. I could say more about my wife and daughters meals. They were very happy with their meals.

Date of visit: February 2020
OrtizBrothers, Marketing at Fratelli's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2020

Frank, we really appreciate you taking the time to review us. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your time at the restaurant so much. Thank you for choosing us, and we hope to see you again soon.

Write a reviewReviews (114)

Reviewed 23 January 2020 via mobile

Cheese fondue was amazing chicken carbonara was amazing as always I love the new lunch portions still plenty of food. They also gave me a cannoli which was also good favorite Italian restaurant.

Date of visit: January 2020
OrtizBrothers, Marketing at Fratelli's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2020

Thank you Andrew! We're so happy that you enjoyed your visit. We appreciate you choosing us for the birthday celebration!! Happy birthday!

Reviewed 13 November 2019 via mobile

I've eaten here several times, and each time I'm never disappointed. The service is always spot on, and the owner is excellent. The food is always consistently good. I've ordered several dishes, my favorite being the Italian sausage pasta. Also, as cliched as it may be, try the pizza...you won't regret it. Lastly, the lobster bisque is surprisingly good. Overall, this is one of the places I typically recommend to friends and family to try at least once.

Date of visit: September 2019
OrtizBrothers, Marketing at Fratelli's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2020

Thank you so much for the nice review. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 9 August 2019

We were there this past weekend for the first time ever - shame on us. The service was a little slow taking our orders but we were not in a hurry and we were a group of nine. The food came out hot and delicious, the waitress was on top of our drink refills and dining needs. We loved the gluten free options and will go back again and more consistently. LOVED this place

Date of visit: August 2019
OrtizBrothers, Public Relations Manager at Fratelli's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2019

Great to hear that you enjoyed your visit! Hope to see you again soon! The gluten free choices are becoming very popular.

Reviewed 14 July 2019 via mobile

Sauces, The Result Was An Orange Type
Of Sauce. Not Very Appealing. To Sum
Up The Evening,The Service Was Very
Good,Bread Was Very Good,Half Of The
Food Was Good & The Tea Was Excellent.
We May Return. The Superb Service Of
(BRAXTON V)!!!!! Was Best Part Of The
Evening.

Date of visit: July 2019
1  Thank ChloesTravel
OrtizBrothers, Public Relations Manager at Fratelli's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2019

Chloe,
We would love for you to private message us with more details about your visit. Which meals did everyone have? The Pollo Rosa does have an orange-colored sauce-- sort of a creamy tomato style....
I'm curious if the issues were mentioned to anyone, as your server should have replaced any meals that did not come out as the customer expected. Also, we typically have a manager checking tables.
Customer service and satisfaction is extremely important to us. Your feedback would be most appreciated.