“Anniversary Dinner”

Get food delivered
OR
Get food delivered
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Description: Fratelli's is a Chef Francisco signature restaurant! You'll enjoy our comfortable atmosphere where you can order anything from your favorite Italian entrees to calzones. And don't forget to save room for one of Chef's delicious homemade desserts--fresh daily in house!
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Everything and I do mean everything was delicious!!!! I had the shrimp primavera and my husband had the seafood Alfredo. We were both very satisfied with our choices. We also had the stuffed mushrooms and they had a lovely velvety filling. We will definitely be back! Also I had to get a price of cake to go. It is awesome!

Date of visit: August 2018
OrtizBrothers, Public Relations Manager at Fratelli's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Lori, thank you so much for entrusting us with your anniversary dinner! We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We would love to reward our staff for a job well done. Would you be able to provide us with the day and time of your visit, as well as the name of your server if you remember it? Thank you so much!

Write a reviewReviews (114)

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

This is an awesome Italian restaurant. The food was outstanding. The service was exceptional. Will come back again.

Date of visit: August 2018
OrtizBrothers, Public Relations Manager at Fratelli's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Thank you Jason. We're so appreciative of your business and support.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We have eaten at Fratelli's several times now. The food is always good, service is great. I always struggle choosing something on the menu because I want to try something new but also love certain dishes.

Date of visit: August 2018
OrtizBrothers, Public Relations Manager at Fratelli's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Thank you Spence! We're so happy that you are enjoying the restaurant!

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Our family stopped in for dinner this evening. I was ready for my usual... Tuscany Special on angel hair pasta.
First thing we noticed was higher prices - across the board. Many seemed excessive increases in my opinion.
Second thing I found was no Tuscany Special - gone completely from the menu... when I asked our server, Staci (who was great the whole time), where it had gone, she explained that a few items had been removed from the menu recently but should would go back and ask the chef if it could still be made. So, off she went...
Upon return she explained they couldn't make the dish because they no longer keep lobster.
"Then did you get rid of the lobster bisque?"
"Oh, no, we still have the bisque...."
"Ok, so how do you make the lobster bisque if you no longer have lobster?"
"Uh, I'm not sure!"
"Well, ask that when you go back to talk to the chef."

All this point my wife was trying to get me to drop the exchange, but I was being polite and Staci was taking it in stride - not to mention this dish was the ENTIRE reason I chose to dine here tonight... so I wanted to at least make the impression I was very disappointed and I hadn't even gotten our order in yet. I feel entirely entitled to ask intelligent questions about the reasons why I cannot order what I want for dinner.

Rather than uproot and leave for another restaurant (which is probably what I should have done in retrospect), I ordered the Seafood Alfredo but requested angel hair pasta instead of the fettuccine noodles... hoping to at least get the dish close to what I had originally intended to eat.
Staci comes back with our soup and salad and divulges that the lobster bisque is a completely prepackaged product *SHOCK* and they just warm it up - standing by the 'no lobster in the restaurant' story. Surprising that at this price point, something isn't prepared fresh somewhat baffled me - had me questioning everything. We've all seen these advertisements of a well dressed chef for the restaurant that really leave the impression that he cooks... but I'm wondering now how much is simply warmed up, prepackaged food.
Later on, main course arrives and while the taste was good, it was not as ordered. Fettuccine noodles, no angel hair pasta... and the Alfredo sauce was extremely runny.... actually water like. When Staci came by to check on us, I explained my dish wasn't correct and she offered to have it remade, but honestly at this point I was starved and I had been such a character that I feared someone would spit in my food so I simply declined and finished the dish.
It would have been appropriate practice to have a manager come visit the table when someone starts making a fuss about missing items and inaccurate orders but he left this all to the server today rather than engage.... next time try to have a conversation with your disappointed customer instead of trying to bribe them with a mediocre to-go desert.
Staci was great the whole time - I don't blame her for the management's decisions.
If you read my past reviews on this establishment (all on Yelp over three years), you'll see I've always favored the place even though the rest of my family has not had the same opinion... but today, as it stands - I won't be coming back and wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

This is some great Italian food. Not the frozen microwave stuff you get at the big chain locations. Desserts are off the chart. If you leave here hungry, well it's your own fault. Very nice atmosphere and great staff.

Date of visit: July 2018
OrtizBrothers, Public Relations Manager at Fratelli's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Thank you so much Mark! We really appreciate the response!!