“Had not been here in a long time.”
Review of Tortilla Factory

Tortilla Factory
Get food delivered
Reviewed 26 April 2021 via mobile

Had not been here in a long time due to Pandemic. The tables were spaced out and employees wore masks properly. I decided to try the Tacos Birria and it is now my new favorite. The beef broth dipping sauce was delicious. My husband had his usual Azteca Mocaljete and it is huge and he said the sauce was even better now. I highly recommend this restaurant as it is quite authentic for this area.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (210)

Reviewed 28 February 2021

Wife and I eat there 3 or 4 times a year and always get the Fajitas. Usually get chicken and it's always. Would recommend. Not real spicy.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 2 December 2020 via mobile

Went to Tortilla Factory with a friend. The salsa that they serve with chips is fantastic! Everything that we ordered was great and the presentation was top noch.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 5 March 2020

The food was ok staff friendly, but it was mid week lunch time, not particularly busy but service was still slow. I am a water drinker, got the beginning glass and no more. Made a consequential difference in my tip, too.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 1 March 2020 via mobile

Very short wait on a Saturday evening. Great food and excellent service. Our waitress, Kristen, was we never waited for anything

eeeextremelswenewaited fbe