Lowest prices for your stay
US$128
View deal
Delta Hotels
US$128
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/08/07
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$129
Expedia.comUS$129
Orbitz.com
All reviews one night hotel is beautiful very nice stay hotel room stay there again huntington couch candy wv
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 February 2021

It’s 4:30 and we’re still sitting in the lobby. Front desk promptly informed me she had a migraine so... wow! No swim time available the emptier day. I called and confirmed we could check in early and that the pool was open. They could’ve told me then we needed to reserve pool time. No apology no consideration and now my daughter in law is breast feeding in the lobby. This is unacceptable!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank AndiGirl73
Macy Dingess, Agency / Consultant at Delta Hotels by Marriott Huntington Mall - Barboursville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2021

Thank you AndiGirl73 for your review. We apologize for the delay in getting you in your room on time. With the COVID, local outages and weather our staff have been working very hard to get everyone accommodated in a timely manner. I will speak with the desk regarding early check ins and explaining the pool when guests ask if it is open. I apologize again and hope the rest of your stay was enjoyable.

Reviewed 11 February 2021

The check in staff were very helpful in getting squared away. Easy wifi access. Room was very clean and taken care of. With the timing being within this covid pandemic that was very much appreciated.
Evening clerk was extremely helpful when I came back to the hotel late night and my key did not work. She quickly fixed this problem with a very pleasant attitude. Will definitely be using this hotel in my future travels to Huntington. Would suggest to friends and family for sure.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank BusySpineRep
Macy Dingess, Agency / Consultant at Delta Hotels by Marriott Huntington Mall - Barboursville, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2021

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your comments and hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 15 December 2020 via mobile

We were getting tired after driving most of the day and wanted a room that would let us stretch out and relax. This hotel did the just what we needed. The room was very comfortable with a nice couch and a large HD tv to watch a little football. The bed and pillows were very nice and the shower was as well. This is the first time staying at a Delta Hotel and if they’re all this nice we’ll be sure to try them again.

Date of stay: December 2020
2  Thank IowaJim2015
Macy Dingess, Agency / Consultant at Delta Hotels by Marriott Huntington Mall - Barboursville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2020

Thank you IowaJim2015 for a wonderful review! We appreciate you staying with us and hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 19 November 2020

My stay was fabulous from beginning to end! The front desk was so kind and friendly each time I entered/exited the hotel. I was on a bereavement trip, and the guest staff left sweets and a kind note for me in my room. The room was beautiful and peaceful. The hotel has great parking and wonderful amenities! It is also conveniently located near shopping and many restaurants! I have been to many hotels, and this one was exceptional. You won't regret it!

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank anussman
Reviewed 14 November 2020

Very nice stay. The staff was fantastic. Our room was spacious and clean. The only problem that I had with the room was that the couch was rather uncomfortable. I can't sleep in a bed and the couch in the room hurt my back a bit. Good COVID practices. The lounge was nice but it could have been promoted better. Very Good overall experience.

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank Jesse E
Macy Dingess, Agency / Consultant at Delta Hotels by Marriott Huntington Mall - Barboursville, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2020

Thank you Jesse for a great review. We appreciate your comments and will pass them along to the appropriate departments.