“Please call before you go!”

Billy Bob's Wonderland
Ranked #32 of 67 Restaurants in Barboursville
Reviewed 6 August 2020

Please call and speak to a real person before you go. Do not rely on the phone message. It says the Rock a Fire Explosion is up and running better than ever. Our sone loves this place and wanted to take his best friend. They are both big fans of RAFE. We checked Facebook and called their phone to be sure they were open. Both indicated the were open. We drove 4 hours to find a sign on the door that they are closed until further notice! Two very disappointed boys and two irate parents! We left a message on the answering machine and spoke to two boys working at the Billy Bob mini golf next door. A week later the phone message is unchanged. Be sure to speak to a person before making the trip.

Date of visit: July 2020
8  Thank tammybC5505WZ
Write a reviewReviews (28)

Reviewed 3 August 2020

A few of the animatronics were slow but overall this was enjoyable. Showbiz was always much better than a yucky cheese pizza place any day. The pizza was good our grandson had a blast and the games were very good. The place is a hoot.

Date of visit: June 2020
2  Thank jeff s
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Stooped into Billy Bob's Wonderland for some fun after dinner at Shogun. They now have an outdoor Putt Putt Golf Course, and a lot of fun games inside. A great place to take the kids.

Date of visit: August 2018
3  Thank gameguru09
Reviewed 2 April 2018

So as a pizza place and arcade, this place is average. Similar to a familiar national pizza arcade place, but in need of more attention. But for someone who loves the nostalgia of old school pizza arcades, this is a must visit. In fact, we drove from Michigan just to visit. Billy Bob's has the only original (to my knowledge) Rocka-Fire Explosion animatronic band. The original ShowBiz pizza band before the ShowBiz / Chuck E Cheese debacle. The band is in rough space (Beach Bear was covered in a trash bag), but still entertaining and an instant flash back to my childhood. It might not be worth a 12 hour run trip drive for everyone, but definitely worth a stop if you're in the area.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Rick S
Reviewed 15 November 2017

I went to Barboursville with my mom for a special trip with her, it was an incredibly long trip, and we had to get a hotel room, because we live in blumont, WV, but it was ALL. WORTH. IT!, the Pizza definitely among the much better pizza I've tasted in my life, and the games were fun, and only one seemed broken.

but my favorite part, of course, was being able to see the Rock-Afire Explosion perform live!, I've heard people nitpick at the show being in poor condition, but you know what?, that didn't take away from the experience at all!

there were some things we didn't get to do, because they were closed that day, but all in all, it was a true feel-good experience for me and my mother, and I can't wait to go again for my 16th birthday, in my opinion, it was better than Chuck E Cheese's could EVER be, and I can't wait to go again for my 16th birthday!

my compliments to Mr. Rex Donahue for bringing Showbiz Pizza Place back for good, and I am beyond happy to highly recommend Billy Bob's Wonderland to all the 80's kids out there, and their families!

Date of visit: July 2017