“Witness the slow death of your childhood ....”

Billy Bob's Wonderland
Ranked #32 of 67 Restaurants in Barboursville
Reviewed 20 September 2017

This has become a must-see place for people who remember the old Showbiz Pizza animatronic show as it is the only public one left ... but the animatronics are so horribly maintained it's hard to watch. The monkey had one eyeball basically popping out and thats just the start its closer to the horror game 5 Nights at Freddy's than it is to the showbiz of your childhood.

Date of visit: September 2017
6  Thank ThatPhillyGuy
Write a reviewReviews (28)

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

I LOVE to go here with friends, and my youth group go here a lot and we are never disappointed!! The food is delicious, and the games make us feel like kids again! Love this place! Great place for kids and entertainment!

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank sarah_c_d004
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Food wasn't that bad, but the place is so run-down it's unreal. Especially the show. It's an embarrassment. If they would rebuild that, and maintain it as it should be, I'd have to think business would pick up.

Date of visit: April 2017
2  Thank Steve P
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

This was recommended to us by a friend and I will admit the pizza was pretty good, but the entertainment was just something different. Part of the place is a nice arcade and the eating/party area has a...Show time theater style set up with large animals that sing and play instruments. At first I was delighted, taking me back to my much younger days but after awhile it was odd. But for little kids it's pretty much perfect. The kids we saw loved it. Like I said the food was good and the arcade was nice. If you are in the area and have age appropriate kids, this is worth checking out.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

This place is great for kids as there are multiple games and things for them to do. Even adults have fun. Although I think my kids prefer a Dave and Busters instead. Billy Bobs has been in this location for quite sometime and the building is dates with multiple malfunctions. On his visit, the air conditioning was not working in the dead of summer and they had two huge industrial fans on opposite sides of the building to circulate air. We asked why it was so warm and were told by the attendant that the owner is too cheap to fix the A/C. So there were multiple kids and families waiting their turn to stand in front of the fans.. Which didn't help others playing games. The laser tag area was even closed due to the temperature in the building. A plus to this family outing is that there are multiple games for every age group and they serve food. However, I was not pleased with the cleanliness of the restaurants area or the prices.

Date of visit: June 2016