“Great Angel Hair Spaghetti 🍝 ”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 31 March 2021 via mobile

Phoned For Take Out. Ordered Spaghetti With Soup & Salad . Lady Said Order Would Be Ready In 20 Minutes.
Pulled In Pick Up Spot & Called. Order Was Ready. Everything Was Good!!

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (118)

Reviewed 12 May 2020

My first visit to the famous Olive Garden happened at this location a few weeks back. My brother and I picked this place to have dinner on a Wednesday night. There weren't many guests at the restaurant when we arrived. So, getting a table was quick. Placing an order through the order kiosk present on the table was very easy. I ordered a Fried Mozzarella and some Iced Tea. I decided to choose my next dish when I finished it. I was right with my decision because the seven pieces of golden-fried mozzarella cheese topped with Alfredo sauce filled me up. While I was still enjoying those bites, I kept relishing the breadsticks they served. To enjoy them even more, I added some Five Cheese Marinara to the order. For dessert, I requested for a Zeppoli. Those eight soft yummy doughnuts dusted with powdered sugar served with chocolate sauce and raspberry sauce for dipping made me struggle to finish it. They were very generous with the quantity of powdered sugar they offered along with the doughnuts. Even though I had only appetizers and dessert for my meal, I was happy with what I had. My brother's order consisted of a Shrimp Scampi Fritta, Chicken Piccata Salad, and a Tiramisu. He enjoyed his order as well. There are vegetarian and vegan options available on their menu. You can even customize most of the dishes according to your need. I liked their fast service, and Sammy, who took care of our table, did a great job. I have to appreciate the fact that they didn't try to rush us out when they were about to close. I'd love to visit Olive Garden restaurants in the future to try their famous pasta and other dishes.

1  Thank eudaimonictraveler
Reviewed 18 February 2020

We were breaking a 600-mile trip into two days and stayed the night in Barboursville. It been years since I last visited an Olive Garden and this was near the hotel, so why not? My wife wanted a salad and there are very few major chains that can beat Olives Garden’s famous salad & breadsticks deal. She added one of their soups and called it dinner. I too, chose the salad, but wanted pasta.

The pick & choose deal starting at $9.99 sounded good, so I picked the Whole Grain Linguine and their new Spicy Marinara Sauce, with an add-on of Sausage ($2.79). Now I like a little spice, but this spicy sausage WAS SPICY. It reminded me of a quite old TV ad for an antacid; “Now, that’s spicy meatball”. This had some zip and the portion was huge! Too bad we were traveling, or I have enough leftover for lunch the next day.

Service was very good, as Ethan S was quite attentive. Dinner for two for just over $30, including a tip. Good deal.

Reviewed 10 February 2020

They sent regular noodles with meal and seemed to have absolutely zero understanding about how to adhere to gluten free specifications.

Reviewed 11 January 2020 via mobile

Wife & I Went To Olive Garden. She Had
The Choose Your Own Sampler. Calamari
& Stuffed Mushrooms . I Chose The
Herb Grilled Salmon. Both Were Very Good. We Skipped Dessert , The Portions Were Very Filling.Chelsea Was A Very Good Waitress. We Will Return Again.

Date of visit: January 2020