“Late Dinner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 11 March 2020

The food was excellent! The meal was huge! Great atmosphere and service. Close to The Delta and the Hampton Inn. Right off the interstate.

Date of visit: March 2020
Write a reviewReviews (201)

Reviewed 6 March 2020

A group of us ate there Saturday and had a wonderful experience! Our server was great - our food was OUTSTANDING! My burger was one of the best I've ever had and the bacon cheese fries are my favorite of any. The burgers are HUGE and fresh. Yum!

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 24 February 2020

Found this by accident when in the area. We were a party of 7 and everyone loved the experience. We will definitely return.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 11 December 2019

I travel up from GA from time to time and I do NOT come to Barboursville without a stop at Fat Pattys! Took my granddaughter on this trip and she said the 6 hour drive was made worth it by Fat Pattys alone! LOVE LOVE LOVE this place!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 25 November 2019 via mobile

I will say abundance amount of food. We ordered 3 appetizers for half price apps. However the downfall of the place is the building. The tables. The carpet is nasty. Something smelled terrible. First time we have smelled this and we have there probably 30 times. Jared our server did great.

Date of visit: November 2019