Lowest prices for your stay
US$95
US$86
Agoda.comUS$95
Comfort InnUS$94
ZenHotels.comUS$111
All reviews nice place to stay desk clerk beds were comfortable water pressure easy access interstate pet college channels
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 June 2020

Nice, pet friendly room. Clean and comfortable. Everything worked. I didn't like a second floor room considereing my mobility issues. Visited there during restrications so maid service was not daily nor was a real breakfast. Good hotel overall.

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 24 February 2020

I booked this weeks in advance for a 1 night stay on a short family trip. I booked 2 rooms and asked that they be adjoining. If that wasn't possible, I asked for them to be across the hall from each other. They were not. They were on 2 different floors on opposite ends. Now, in defense of the young lady working the counter, there seemed to be a large group of people attending a wrestling tournament. That does not bother me at all. I traveled for years - through college - to watch my son wrestle. These kids were horrible. The worst part is I saw adults with them - smoking, watching TV, on their phones, etc. The "cons" of the experience seem to all be related to this unruly bunch. Late night door slamming and running through the halls, running people out of the pool, completely feral behavior at the breakfast buffet. I really felt bad for the staff that was trying to work that area and keep it replenished.

Now, for the "Pros": Both of our rooms were clean, although one was not ready until well after 4:00. The location was nice and we tried a restaurant called Fat Patty's that everyone enjoyed. The breakfast offerings were above average and were replenished as quickly as possible. There was water and juice available 24/7 which is an amenity that I love.

As I stated, I do not hold Comfort Inn accountable for the bad behavior of the other guests but I will be in the area again in a few weeks and will probably try somewhere else.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 18 June 2019

We stayed in room 319 on June 13 2019 ,and I started to get bites, I went to tell them at 4:00a.m. To front desk to show that my neck and arms were badly bitten.i ask them if they had bed bugs, and the night auditor women said no. That it must be the sheets. I went back to room, stripped my bed, and sure enough BED BUGs !,!! I called down and let them know, and was told thT they would ha e a team come up. We left.
I called the manager later that day, He informed that a inspection was done and no bed bugs were found. So I told him that I would send them pictures of them, which I did.I had a reaction to the bites , they are very painful and extremely itchy , I had over a dozen large bites, I had to go to walk in clinic and get Steroids and cream. There was previous evidence of bed bugs debris under mattress cover. The fact that they have a problem and denied it , I called corporate, they comp room. Beware!!!! Hey

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2019 via mobile

Stayed at Comfort inn for soccer tournament for 4 days. Extremely short staffed. Ice machine broken, never any clean towels, rooms did not get cleaned. Manager not very accommodating. They are not equipped for large groups

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Sarah G
Reviewed 27 May 2019

Hotel is right off I-64 next to a shopping center and restaurants. Hotel needs to provide a better place for smokers. We had to run a gauntlet of smokers to get inside. The lady at the front desk was about as friendly as hungry bear. The room is a nice large room but there is a strong disinfectant smell. The bath area is large, the bed is comfortable and breakfast was poor in selection and quality.

Room tip: Okay for one night/
Date of stay: May 2019