Lowest prices for your stay
US$76
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$76
Priceline
US$75
Hotels.comUS$76
BestWestern.comUS$75
TraveluroUS$81
All reviews parking lot room was clean restaurants and shopping cracker barrel interstate bw huntington wv pets
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 July 2021

The area was very convenient to restaurants and gas stations. The one thing that I will say is that if you have problems with the internet just go to the front desk and ask if the can reset the internet. They do have washer and dryers at the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 21 June 2021 via mobile

During a road trip I had booked a stay (booking.com) for one night to cut the drive. We arrived and instantly I regretted my reservation. Their were groups of people outside smoking, drinking, and very loud. When we walked up to the door, on the walkway, it stunk of urine! This was the area right up front by the main doors! Then we walk in snd the girl at the front desk looked very overwhelmed. When I got up to her she couldn't find my reservation. She called 2 managers at home, and in the end told me to contact booking.com because NOBODY knew what to do!!!!!! Now remember at this point I had been driving for almost 12 hours, it was 10pm, and I had 2 kids with me. All I wanted to do was sleep. She then walked away and helped someone else(because he issue was she didn't want to double charge me). OMG I was ready to go crazy Mom on her lol! So I looked at the stupid booking.com app and I couldn't find a number, but I found a spot where you message your issues. Well it looked like the issues were sent to the hotel. When I told her that, and said their was nobody to contact she looked even more confused. I reminded her AGAIN that my card was only used to reserve the room, and when I booked it said I wouldn't be charged until I check in. I had to explain that several times to her. Finally I said forget the reservation just give me a room (this seems to be too much for her). She got me the room and said if I was double charged to let the girl who works in the morning know because she MIGHT be better at figuring out the refund. At this point I wanted to look around for hidden cameras, was I being punked?

Then to get to our room. We had to walk outside, past the urine soaked bushes, around the corner past the crowd of drunks, and to the side door which did not shut properly. So the "secured" locked door was open. We get inside and both kids covered their noses because the stairwell STUNK! I just kept telling myself "one night...only a few hours and we can run run RUN away!!!" We get up the stairs, walk past the overweight man who was barefoot, shirtless, and wearing bibs. At this point I wasn't saying "one night" I was saying "a few hours...I only need a couple hours sleep and then we are gone".

Before I went to bed I went over to the window and saw a group of elderly looking people with O2 tanks, and smoking right by my van. Ugh! I am no genius but O2 tanks and matches/lighters probably don't mix well. So before I went to bed I moved my van. Probably for the best because I parked closer to the window and further from the drunks.

Luckily we were not overcharged because I was not looking forward to dealing with another employee. I mean if TWO managers didn't know what to do the staff wouldn't.

Room tip: Don't book online. LOL If they can't find your res they don't know what to do. Second because when you see/SMELL the place you might want to stay somewhere else.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2021 via mobile

Easy on – off I 64. Not fancy. Physical plant a little dated, but rooms seem well-maintained. Paint looks fresh. Place appears clean. The staff is friendly and pleasant. Due to Covid no hot breakfast. Coffee, juices, cereal, muffins and donuts available. Pool not open yet.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank mepb49
Reviewed 4 June 2021

Conveniently located right off the interstate. Pleasant staff. Very small continental breakfast. No restaurant; however, there are several eating places within walking distance. Old musky smelling building with outdated décor as well as soiled carpets & stairs. There are 17 stairs to the second floor. No elevator and no one to bring your luggage to your room. Chipped porcelain in the tub. Rusty shower rod. Leaking shower knob. Furniture scared and chipped. Big transfer truck parked in the lot outside our window that ran all night, so no sleep because of the loud noise from the truck running the entire night! Rattling air vent. There are several “regulars” who stay here that seem to be off the streets? I heard that they have started renovating the bottom floor rooms, so ‘maybe’ things will improve in the future? But, I would certainly wait until this happens before staying here again, if ever! Best Western has always been my go-to motel, but after staying here, I can’t even believe that this is a Best Western!

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 2 June 2021

Check-in time was 3 PM. Arrived at 4:45 PM, was told to wait in the parking lot for 30 minutes while the room was being cleaned.

The deadbolt on our room's door didn't work.

The nearest exit door (the door marked F) was broken and did not allow people to exit through it, creating a fire hazard. Told the front desk. They propped the door open with a rock, exchanging a fire hazard for a security hazard.

Bedspread was visibly stained.

The staff I interacted with were nice, but this hotel is run poorly.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western