Lowest prices for your stay
US$76
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$76
BestWestern.com
US$77
US$75
PricelineUS$75
Hotels.comUS$76
getaroom.comUS$77
All reviews parking lot room was clean restaurants and shopping cracker barrel interstate bw huntington wv pets
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 June 2021

Conveniently located right off the interstate. Pleasant staff. Very small continental breakfast. No restaurant; however, there are several eating places within walking distance. Old musky smelling building with outdated décor as well as soiled carpets & stairs. There are 17 stairs to the second floor. No elevator and no one to bring your luggage to your room. Chipped porcelain in the tub. Rusty shower rod. Leaking shower knob. Furniture scared and chipped. Big transfer truck parked in the lot outside our window that ran all night, so no sleep because of the loud noise from the truck running the entire night! Rattling air vent. There are several “regulars” who stay here that seem to be off the streets? I heard that they have started renovating the bottom floor rooms, so ‘maybe’ things will improve in the future? But, I would certainly wait until this happens before staying here again, if ever! Best Western has always been my go-to motel, but after staying here, I can’t even believe that this is a Best Western!

Reviewed 2 June 2021

Check-in time was 3 PM. Arrived at 4:45 PM, was told to wait in the parking lot for 30 minutes while the room was being cleaned.

The deadbolt on our room's door didn't work.

The nearest exit door (the door marked F) was broken and did not allow people to exit through it, creating a fire hazard. Told the front desk. They propped the door open with a rock, exchanging a fire hazard for a security hazard.

Bedspread was visibly stained.

The staff I interacted with were nice, but this hotel is run poorly.

Date of stay: June 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 29 May 2021

We were traveling with our dog so the accommodations were ok for what we needed.Found a couple housekeeping issues which I’m sure they would have fixed had we reported them. Staff was very friendly, they made you feel very welcome.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 7 May 2021 via mobile

Absolutely horrible nothing good about it carpet was dirty bathtub was gross and drapes were broke off rod not allowing closure. Not up to what I usually experience at a best western. Very disappointed

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jonnies409
Reviewed 1 April 2021

Extremely inconsiderate. I was nothing but nice and respectful, until enough is enough.. i got back to the hotel at 6:00 in the morning, i asked very nicely if they could please communicate with housekeeping not to knock on my door. There was no do not disturb sign in the room, and conveniently they didnt have one at the front desk either. So what do they do? Scare me awake at 10:30 anyways when checkout is at 12. After paperwork, i had 4.5 hours of sleep available. Thanks to inconsiderate people, i now got 3. And i have a 12 hour drive to make now. Thanks, will Never stay at a best western again

Date of stay: April 2021