Lowest prices for your stay
US$76
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$75
View deal
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$76
PricelineUS$75
BestWestern.comUS$75
All reviews parking lot room was clean restaurants and shopping cracker barrel interstate bw huntington wv pets
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2020

Room smelled, carpet was wet. TV was not the best quality. Clogged bathtub. I overpaid for a room that they switched on me last minute. Housekeeping came by one day out of 4 to collect dirty towels. Front desk seemed annoyed when you asked them for the grab and go breakfast.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank byrds2192
Reviewed 10 August 2020

No elevator, so pack light to carry your bag up a flight of stairs. What with covid, no breakfast, not even coffee. The stairwell to the 2nd floor absolutely reeked of stale cigarettes. I do not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank catodell6
Reviewed 20 July 2020 via mobile

Stayed for one night in July. Upon arrival exterior was dirty ,trash overflowing the trashcan and the parking lot not clean. Check in was easy and clerk was pleasant but the lobby seemed uninviting and dimly lit. Stayed in room 206 and the room was clean including the bathroom. Looks like it had recently been painted but furniture was dinged and older. When we left to get something to eat we pulled the door shut and when I pushed on it, it open back up. My husband pulled the door harder the second time and when he pushed on it it opened again. Finally he slammed the door shut hard and this time it stayed shut but there was a gap at the top of the door. Notified the front desk and they offered to switch rooms but we were already unpacked and it was just for one night so we let it go. But based on the appearance of the lobby and the outside we would not stay here again. Also their breakfast consisted of a paper bag with bottled water donut and breakfast bar. We ended up going across the street to the Cracker Barrel and that was good.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank T3799TBkareng
Reviewed 11 July 2020

Leah at check-in was amazing. She was so helpful and friendly. This hotel is very clean and beds were comfy. The location is great, it is walkable to many restaurants. HIghly recommend. Hotel is also pet friendly.

Date of stay: July 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank jmels2020
Reviewed 1 March 2020

I made reservations a few weeks ago. I arrived around at 4:30 and room wasn’t quite ready, so I shopped for a half hour. Came back, still not ready, so they gave me a different room. That room was trashed - we turned around. Went back to the desk. After about two hours since I first arrived, I got a third room. It was clean but it only had one bed - I needed two. We made it work with a roll-away (you could feel the springs on your back). Granted, we slept and had a good breakfast, but getting a room was very frustrating.

Date of stay: February 2020