Lowest prices for your stay
US$76
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$76
Priceline
US$75
BestWestern.comUS$75
Hotels.comUS$76
Trip.comUS$80
All reviews parking lot room was clean restaurants and shopping cracker barrel interstate bw huntington wv pets
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 December 2019

noisy and a big place with a lot of transient laborers staying - if traveling on a budget this works, i often stay in BW and this is a very average location- access to food and amenities is good. the property allows smoking in some rooms and pets so it you have allergies this is not a good location at all

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 November 2019

I arrived at 10:30 p.m. after being on the road all day. There was a young guy at the front desk. He informed me my company did not give him the corporate card number when they made my reservation. He laughed when I told him I had no where else to go and he was arrogant and rude and not interested in helping me out. He finally told me I had to leave. When I refused to leave because I was trying to get in touch with my company and get a corporate card number he called the cops on me. I've never been treated so awful by hotel staff. I've been in the corporate world traveling for 15 years and have never had such a horrible experience. I will never go back. There is a great hotel just across the street and my company is now going to use them for all of our travel instead of Best Western because of what I experienced. Do not go here!

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 October 2019

A little dusty and some bits and pieces of trash laying on floor between night stand and bed. Great location near Barboursville Park, Milton and the Mall. Easy to get to from the Interstate, easy on and off. Lots of places nearby for dinner.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 October 2019

Great value and great location. Location of restaurants and shopping within minutes of hotel. The Best Western rewards program is very good. This hotel offers many room options and the breakfast is a great addition. Will be back.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2019

No lights on exterior of hotel or sign lighted. Told desk clerk and he seemed unconcerned. Gave us dirty room and had to go back and be reassigned to a different room. No elevator and stairs were smokey and nasty.

• Trip type: Travelled with family