“Celebrated my 50th”

Main Street on Central
Reviewed 4 July 2019 via mobile

Very friendly and customer service is excellent.
I ordered oysters and lobster tail and scallops. Oyster are small and lobster good. Pricey but good. Would go back again.

1  Thank 959cathyu
Write a reviewReviews (33)

Reviewed 4 July 2019 via mobile

Awesome restaurant with great service and food! Our server was fantastic. Definitely a must. We had the cheese curds and chicken and we couldn’t have asked for better food.

Date of visit: July 2019
1  Thank Linds5891
Brandi3034, Public Relations Manager at Main Street on Central, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2019

Glad to hear you enjoyed everything! Thanks for taking the time and leaving such a great review, can’t wait to have you back! ☺️

Reviewed 29 June 2019 via mobile

We first came here a year ago and weren’t that impressed. That all changed tonight. The menu was updated and the food was delicious - oysters, pear salad, filet, and ribeye. Server Tyler was very attentive and friendly...very knowledgeable about the menu.

Date of visit: June 2019
Brandi3034, Public Relations Manager at Main Street on Central, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2019

Happy to hear you gave us another chance and enjoyed everything! Thank you for taking the time and writing a review. We appreciate your business! ☺️

Reviewed 23 June 2019 via mobile

I had the cod and my son had the pork chop. My fish was extremely well prepared, flaky and very flavorful. My son is a bit of a pork chop Connoisseur and he stated it’s the best he’s ever had. Hands-down. Service was spot on. Always attentive and very friendly. Highly recommend you try this restaurant.

Reviewed 2 June 2019

I was one of 6 celebrating a friends birthday at my first trip to Main Street on Central. All that I had spoken to prior had good things to say about the restaurant.
I must say, I was NOT disappointed.
Everything about the evening was great. The server, the friends and the food.
All 6 of us agreed that the food was incredible.
I had Sea Bass, a special of the day with a wonderful vegetable medley and side salad.
The bass was cooked perfectly and very tasty.
2 members of the group had the HUGE pork chops. Another had salmon.
There was also another wonderful touch. The restaurant had been told when making reservations that one of us was celebrating a birthday. When we arrived at the table, there was a birthday card at his place setting. What a great touch.
We all agreed, we would definitely be back.
Thank you Main Street on Central for a wonderful evening.