“Great food! ”

Oscar's Breakfast, Burgers & Brews
Get food delivered
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Description: Oscar's Breakfast, Burgers & Brews Provides Restaurant, breakfast, burgers, beer, brunch.
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

We go often and always enjoy ourselves. Pics are from most recent trip, February 2021. Food and drinks are always good. Majority of the servers are friendly and observant. 8 out of 10 times the hosting staff is not, but you don't have to deal with them often. Pros definitely weigh out the cons.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (50)

Reviewed 27 September 2020 via mobile

Came here because my husband had read reviews on the internet that they have a separate fryer for wings and fries. I have coeliac disease so always have to research where I eat and avoid cross-contamination as much as possible.

I shared buffalo wings with my husband, which were good. They were drenched in sauce to the point where my husband enjoyed dipping his fries in the leftover sauce. It was too much for me but he enjoyed it. I ate a burger in a bun and fries. It was quite the treat and a generous portion.

We didn’t see options for children on the online menu but overheard one child choosing a hotdog. After inquiring with the waitress on our options for our toddler, he had a grilled cheese sandwich.

If we return, I’d like to try a healthy salad as I’ve read they are enjoyable and I’d leave feeling less bloated. Don’t know if this was because it was fried food, the amount I ate or what. But I want to emphasise that I didn’t feel ‘glutenised’ (sick, etc). I still felt happy I tried Oscars and would return if in the area.

Staff were friendly and helpful. Venue was fun and cheerful.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 23 June 2020 via mobile

No matter what you order there is always enough to eat. Food, and service are Top Notch and locally owned.

Date of visit: June 2020
jasonbX2267FS, Owner at Oscar's Breakfast, Burgers & Brews, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2020

Thank you for your great review. We have a saying at Oscar's. "If you leave hungry, it's your own fault". We strive to make every experience perfect. Thank you for supporting a locally owned, independent small business.

Reviewed 20 June 2020

We ate there three times in two days. Each time it was deightful. Super friendly staff. Breakfast was simple but fantastic. My eggs and chicken sausage were cooked perfectly. I'm on a bit of diet of a diet so I ordered a chef salad for dinner. It was huge, fresh and loaded with lean meat. They had a super draft beer selection so I had a nice local beer and also enjoyed a couple German beers. Patio is pet friendly. Simply a great ovrall experience.

Date of visit: June 2020
1  Thank Jesse E

Thank you for taking time to share your experiences. It makes me extremely happy to hear that you liked us so much that you kept coming back. Our goal is to make every visit a great one. Thank you for supporting locally owned, independent small businesses.

Reviewed 21 May 2020 via mobile

Great food even if it was carryout. I would have liked to eat in and see the decor. Had a very large selection of beer and even a smaller section of ciders.

Date of visit: May 2020
1  Thank briflower

Thank you for review, especially during such a crazy time. We would have loved to have you dine in, but this whole mess prohibited it. If you are back in the area, we are now open at half capacity. We have managed to keep our unique atmosphere, so we would love for you to experience it. Thank you for supporting a locally owned, independent small business.