Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$147
Ledgestone HotelUS$157
Orbitz.comUS$147
TravelocityUS$147
CheapTicketsUS$147
HurbUS$152
All reviews extended stay front desk fridge freezer dish towels in town coffee maker enjoyed my stay target suite laundry housekeeping toiletries highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 July 2020

I stayed here for two weeks for work and it was the perfect choice. The room felt like a little apartment and I was able to cook my own food instead of going out. The kitchen had all the essential utensils except for a chopping knife. The hotel was very clean, had strong wifi, friendly front desk staff, and the bed was extremely comfortable. I would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: July 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank sisi3154
Reviewed 28 May 2020 via mobile

We had a wonderful last-minute weekend away in Yakima. Ledgestone ended up being the perfect choice. The beds are really comfortable. Rita was our host at the front desk and she took great care of us. We’ll stay here again next time we’re in town.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank bumblebunny
Sara Allen, General Manager at Ledgestone Hotel Yakima, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2020

Thank you for choosing Ledgestone Hotel and thank you for the thoughtful review! We are so glad to hear we are the perfect choice for a nice weekend away and experienced our excellent guest service from Rita while you were here. We very much look forward to welcoming you next time you need to get away. Thank you again and take care!

Reviewed 16 February 2020 via mobile

I have been traveling to Yakima for work periodically since October 2019, and this is home when i do. Easy access to interstate and downtown. Nearby shopping and restaurants. The suites have kitchens with full fridge/freezer, toaster, microwave, stovetop, coffee maker,and dishwasher,table and chairs. Dishes, including limited cooking pots/pans and serving bowls/utensils. Separate living room and bedroom, large closet, comfy bed, tv in both rooms. Iron/ironing board, one load of dishwasher soap, scrubber, dish towels, coffee, shampoo, soap included. Laundry on first floor. Rooms are quiet and clean.
Not included: dish soap, chopping knife, napkins/paper towels. Housekeeping is once a week. I would like to have a do not disturb sign, as once a short stay fell across housekeeping day when i was working nights and sleeping days, and i was disturbed by the knocking for housekeeping i did not need.
Staff is always very friendly, and there is coffee in the lobby all hours the desk is open. Across the interstate from the river and greenway for some easy recreation.
I will keep coming back.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Amanda M
Reviewed 5 December 2019

This is really an extended stay hotel, and I only stayed one night so I didn't really get the most out of this hotel.

Staff was terrific. Friendly and efficient. Room was really a mini-apartment. Very nice. Kitchen was great, and had everything I needed for breakfast (no food, of course). I would absolutely stay here again the next time I visit.

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank Gripster
Reviewed 6 November 2019

We so enjoyed staying here--the property and rooms are so well maintained. Staff were super friendly and helpful. We definitely will stay here again when in the area. My only suggestion is to replace the toiletries with a more eco-conscious and healthy line. The products contain Red #40 and Yellow #3, as well as Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. Other than that, perfection!!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jill W
Ledgestone, General Manager at Ledgestone Hotel Yakima, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2019

Thank you so much for your review Jill! We are so please you enjoyed your comfortable suite and our friendly, helpful team. I will definitely pass along your toiletries suggestion to our corporate office. Thanks again and we very much look forward to welcoming you again in the future!