Lowest prices for your stay
US$146
Free cancellation until 21/06/26
Hotels.comUS$146
Expedia.comUS$146
Orbitz.comUS$146
All reviews yogurt small fridge and microwave pretty standard room was clean check in was a breeze front desk clerk the breakfast area target property brew freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 November 2020

Functional and clean. Good location off highway, by downtown, and near shopping center. Dated and plain rooms. Small gym that is closed. Somewhat loud because of the highway being near. Friendly staff but very limited.

Room tip: Unsure of what to add.
Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank Eric F
Jeren Franks, Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Yakima, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2020

Dear Eric,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Yakima and providing your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent from occurring in the future

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority, We appreciate you choosing to stay with us during these unusual times.

Manuel Olivas
Operations Manager
Fairfield Inn & Suites Yakima

Reviewed 27 August 2020

I booked this hotel as a LIFETIME MARRIOTT TITANIUM member. It is perhaps the filthiest shower I have ever seen. Please note that this is also a high crime area, check out my pictures to show that this hotel KNOWS they have a problem. Please note, no security or visible cameras. Also the WIFI BLOWS.

Date of stay: August 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank GerryKurl
Jeren Franks, Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Yakima, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2020

Dear Gerrykarl,

We recognize your time is valuable and appreciate the feedback you have provided.

Maintaining a clean atmosphere within our guest rooms and common areas is always a key priority, especially during these unprecedented times. On behalf of the entire team at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Yakima, I sincerely apologize for falling short of not only meeting your expectations, but ours as well. Rest assured, the feedback provided will be shared with the appropriate hotel team to ensure we consistently deliver upon guest expectations.

The parking pass you recieved at check in, is our way of reminding guest to not forget belongings in their car. As well as to inform our security, that vehicles in our parking lot belong to a guest. We also have cameras surrounding our parking lot to monitor all guest vehicles.

As a valued Bonvoy member, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We also recognize these are unusual times and we thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 11 February 2020

Having traveled for 400 miles we were ready for a nice, quiet, clean room. Since I'm a member of Marriott Bonvoy we pre-selected the Fairfield Inn in Yakima to spend the night. Check in was a breeze; however I forgot to claim a military discount so the room was $149 for the two of us.

The room was nice, small bathroom, but the pillows and the bed made up for that. Really a nice sleep. Breakfast was typical with a very nice selection of fruit, cereals, hot foods, and yogurts.

One thing I really appreciate is the availability of newspapers. I'm from that age when we enjoyed the news and the cross word puzzle. Fairfield had a local and a national paper available.

Nice pool, nice gym room but we didn't take advantage of either. When it was time to head west, it took about a minute to get back on the freeway.

Room tip: Had we the time we could have used the pool which was only a short distance away.
Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank RangerCV-61
Reviewed 20 January 2020 via mobile

I was here on a business trip last week. I was greeted warmly at reception, and I loved the room. I had a spa suite, which had its own jacuzzi tub. Spacious and equipped with small fridge and microwave, the suite was everything I needed.

Breakfast was typical Fairfield. It was good, and there was plenty to eat. Target and Bob’s Burgers and Brew close by. Definitely recommended!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 277josephj
Reviewed 12 December 2019

chirpy front desk clerk said she had a nice, "quiet" room for us... then she put us into a gound-level room facing parking lot. ALSO, the room was handicapped... bless them for having handicapped rooms, but we would have preferred a room with bathtub. At checkin, clerk invited me to spin the (large Vanna White-style) wheel for my "prize". She awarded me a candy bar, but failed to advise me that the 50 cent candy was in lieu of my Marriott Bonvoy points. When I determined that was the case, I handed the candy bar back, asking for my points instead. I was told they would give me my points, but they did not. Here's the deal, this property would not be disappointing if the sign on the building read, "Mediocre Inn". That it is a Marriott brand, is shocking. It is a blemish on Marriott's image and should be dropped by them. Stay at less expensive hotel... there is absolutely no reason to pay a premium for this place, because nobody cares.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank ARNK-UU
JerenF1, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Yakima, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2019

Greetings ARNK-UU,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate all feedback from our guests. I do sincerely apologize that the room you received was not to your liking. Generally, all ADA accessible rooms are sold last unless the property is in a sold out situation. In regards to your Bonvoy points, you will always receive the points for your stay and the nights towards your elite status when you stay at a Marriott property. Our properties bonus wheel is a fun way for our guests to earn extra points or a market item on top of the points received for the stay. Points are valuable to our guests, we know this, and we would never give a candy bar in lieu of what our guests have come to expect.

I hope this clears up any misunderstanding that the bonus wheel presented. If you do have any other concerns, please feel free to contact the property directly and we will do our very best to make it right. Thank you again for your time and feedback. I hope that we will have the chance to serve you again in the future!

Best wishes and safe travels!