Lowest prices for your stay
US$77
Free cancellation until 21/07/03
Reserve now, pay at stay
Wyndham
US$65
Priceline
US$77
US$63
Hotels.comUS$65
Expedia.comUS$65
Agoda.comUS$65
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 May 2021 via mobile

I reserved a king room Korean Air there was stains on the sheets all the way down to huge stains on the Nexus winner that were very obvious so in no way did the housekeeping not see the stains before they decided to ask she like it was nothing as I'm ripping all these off the bed thinking okay I'll just put all new bed liner everything on myself after the front desk was going to bring some to me, Intel I seen the blood splatter along the wall the side of the bed post in on the little end table next to the bed all right where my head would lay that's when I thought nope I'm out of this room and was put in another room immediately only because I couldn't get out of the reservation or I would have lost money. This isn't the best neighborhood at all to be in there was people in and out at all hours. My neighbor was loud and they had their TV up super loud I called down have the front ask him to please turn down this TV in which I then hear the phone ring at the room next to me yet the TV stayed up loud and then they started making random loud shouts purposely to be more annoying but don't worry when I got up at 5 next morning I made sure my TV was very loud while getting ready for my training just to get a little payback LOL I didn't realize the hotel was just a block from the mission although it really wasn't the people that needed to go to the mission that bother me it was the people that hung out and around the mission in the hotel that bothered me. Not to mention finally getting to sleep and having a do not disturb on my door yet still some crazy lady came knocking on my door at almost 1 in the morning just 2 say Oh wrong room and take off there was clearly drug dealings going on there and people pulling up with very loud music and just sitting there playing their music while their friends came out of the hotel to hang with them not during the day of course late late at night their breakfast is a little lunch bag with some kind microwavable burrito muffin a granola bar in a really small old looking box of orange juice not very enticing at all. I would have to say the only thing good for my whole experience staying there is the front desk ladies we're all polite respectful. One of the girls whose name was ebony made it easier to stay there as she tried her hardest to make up for crappie cleaning staff and the disgusting ways the hotel had especially with the downfalls of any employees who were hired to clean rooms or take care of the hotel property I would never ever tell anyone to stay at this place if they had to I would just say 2 be sure to stay when ebony is working because she makes it easier she definitely deserves a raise for what she has to put a smile on for and be sure take care of or fix for customers when it's not being done right by housekeeping and other staff. They also definitely need a maintenance worker for the ground because it looked horrible because I guess people don't understand trash goes in garbage bins.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 March 2020

A nice Days Inn with a good breakfast! Staff were friendly and helpful. Room was nice and comfortable. The location is okay, but there seem to be a lot of vagrants about. I would likely stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank JANE J
DaysInnYakima, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Yakima, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2020

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your stay and are hopeful you will return to us.Safe travels!

Reviewed 5 November 2019

Loved it they are really great people to talk with. They are really nice and the hotel is always clean and not matter what if u run out of something there just go ask for it and they will give it to u no matter what.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank kevynemily4life
DaysInnYakima, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Yakima, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2019

Thanks! We appreciate your review and we are so glad you left feeling taken care of! We hope you will return to us in the future and until next time, please, travel safe!

Reviewed 2 November 2019

Room and premises were clean and up-to-date. Interior doors. Nice breakfast. Not the finest area of town, but I felt safe at all times...and the location at the north end of town is convenient for what I do. I would definitely stay again.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Olympicvista
DaysInnYakima, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Yakima, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2019

Thank you for the review! We are glad you loved the rooms and breakfast! We are hopeful that you will return to us again in the future! Until next time, safe travels!

Reviewed 12 October 2019

Even though this hotel is not in the best area of Yakima, we were very pleased with our stay. The room was clean and quiet and had all that we needed. There was a breakfast included which was nice. The staff was friendly and helpful. For the cost, we felt it was a good deal.

1  Thank Cindy S
DaysInnYakima, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Yakima, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2019

Thank you for the review! We appreciate that you liked our accommodations and hope to serve you in the future. Please travel safe and come see us again!