Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$125
Hotels.comUS$126
Expedia.comUS$126
FindHotelUS$126
Agoda.comUS$126
HurbUS$130
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 January 2020 via mobile

I think this place is a great value. It is much nicer than other similarly priced spots. It is in the center of town (short walk to galleries and restaurants. The front desk staff was friendly. There is free parking. The rooms are spacious. The bed was comfortable. There is a refrigerator and free coffee in the room. You can also get breakfast for an extra $6 (cheap)! My only complaint was that my room did not have very good water pressure, but this was not the case for my other 4 co-workers in their rooms, so it must have been a fluke or quirk of my room. No biggie!

Date of stay: January 2020
3  Thank PhebeT_11
Getaway57332254786, Manager at Red Lion Hotel Yakima Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2020

Thank you for your kind response and I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Safe Travels!

Reviewed 15 November 2019 via mobile

The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of three was because of the price I paid, which was 60 bucks after taxes. It's an older hotel and had pretty poor customer service at the front desk. I waited about 5 min just for the lady to write an out of order sign. But it was cheap, so if you can get this place for under 70 bucks I would say go for it. If not, pay the extra 25 bucks to go to the holiday inn across the street which is much newer.

Date of stay: November 2019
3  Thank JoeFromYelm

Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 10 October 2019 via mobile

Skip this place. Worn out property. Needs new everything. Reception is always stiff here and uncaring. My company chooses this place over my recommendation. Sadly the Red Lion chain is done for. Avoid.

Date of stay: October 2019
3  Thank 606SteveS606

Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 8 October 2019

I stayed here for a conference. My company made the reservations and paid. I went with two other co-workers. They were put in rooms across from each other. I was put on the other side of the motel. When I asked to be changed, the clerk Jocelyn rolled her eyes. She had horrible customer service skills. Her expertise was in eye rolling.
They put me in the building called the “Town House.” If they put you there, run. The building is way in the back on a side road. You’ll hear the road noise and have homeless people sleeping next to your window. The room was musty smelling, when I called about it, housekeeping brought me a bottle of Febreeze. Then I found a bug on the bed. I checked the mattress, no bed bugs. But I found a review from last year where people found bed bugs.
Upon check out they tried to charge us for the rooms. When I argued about it, Ms. Jocelyn rolled her eyes again. I had my company re-fax the authorization to the motel to fix it.

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank Whooopiekat68
RLResponse, Guest Relations Manager at Red Lion Hotel Yakima Center, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2019

We have a high standard of quality for providing a satisfying stay for our valued guests, and your experience should never have been an exception. Please accept our sincere apologies for the aspects of our accommodations that caused you inconvenience and discomfort. We have addressed your concerns with our housekeeping team and pest control service to ensure our high standards are being met. We can assure you that your thoughts on perceived rudeness are being investigated to guarantee courtesy and respect at all times.
If your travels bring you back to the area, we hope you give us a chance to improve your perceptions. Thank you for your time and happy travels.

Reviewed 6 October 2019

For the price, we were very disappointed. The hallways smelled musty, the walls were so thin we could hear the conversations of the rooms on both sides of us. The breakfast we we had to pay 6.00 for was not very good, food was so-so and not hot. We will not be staying here again..

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Pnwtraveler66
RLResponse, Guest Relations Manager at Red Lion Hotel Yakima Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2019

Please accept our apologies for not meeting your expectations during your recent stay. We will take a closer look at each of the concerns you highlighted and take the necessary steps to resolve them promptly.
Your valuable feedback helps us as we work to continually improve, and we would love to hear from you directly regarding items you would have preferred.
Given the opportunity, we look forward to changing your perceptions with the full-value stay we're known to provide.