Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Home2.comUS$145
PricelineUS$145
Hotels.comUS$146
Expedia.comUS$146
Agoda.comUS$145
FindHotelUS$146
All reviews close to the airport great stay red robin game room extended business multiple options fire pit pet friendly hotel restaurant options hotel experience bbq area awesome hotel an extended stay complimentary breakfast is would definitely stay here again within walking distance rooms are large
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 January 2021 via mobile

The folks working here are very nice and the free breakfast was satisfactory, even with the Covid restrictions. The hotel is very new and the rooms are large and very comfortable. As a pilot, the connivence can’t be beat. If you’re without a car, it’s a short walk to multiple restaurants.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank flyboyspencer
Sari Bender, Other at Home2 Suites by Hilton Yakima Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2021

Thank you for your review. We hope to see again!

Reviewed 10 December 2020

A newer addition to the Yakima area, this hotel is convenient to the airport, provides an airport shuttle, and has great food choices in close walking distance--Red Robin, Jamba Juice, Starbucks, Wendy's, Mediterranean food, and a Safeway for your grocery needs.

Quiet and clean property. Pet-friendly.

What really stands about about this hotel, however, is the customer service. Friendly staff, with genuine smiles, who take a minute to chat and make you feel at home. I hope no one has to stay in a hotel for an extended period of time, but after our house burned in a wildfire, we have been in this hotel for 4+ months. Every day I can count on a greeting from the engineer, Anthony, when we cross paths in the hallway. Clemencia, the front desk extraordinaire, is always so friendly and helpful, with a morning greeting and some chit-chat.

I have stayed in many hotels, but this is truly a positive hotel experience!

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank DMTJR
Sari Bender, Other at Home2 Suites by Hilton Yakima Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2020

Thank you for your kind review. We think our team is pretty awesome too! We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 5 December 2020

Kenya is amazing, thoughtful, compassionate, understanding and takes into consideration the needs of guests. On EQ alone, I'd promote her. In contrast is some front desk staff and management who "appear" to listen but just don't seem to connect the dots when one communicates a need or concern. I won't list names here, but there seems to be a general apathy met with a lot of "sorry" without supportive solutions (more on this later). If I was rating Kenya alone it would be a 5 rating but her colleagues and other team members neutralize the staff experience to about a 1/2.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

We are pleased Kenya was able to take such good care of your requests. If you would like, we highly encourage you to contact our General Manager to discuss your concerns. We appreciate your stay and do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 21 November 2020

Clemencia and the team went above and beyond during our stay. Clemencia was very welcome when we arrived and continued to check on us every day. The room was very clean and spacious. This was an unexpected last minute trip and Clemencia got us all set up. My mom and I literally walked in the door and asked for a room. The work out room was clean and both my sister and I were able to use it together as a family unit. We loved the extra daily unlimited snack option, there was no need to go out and get snacks to have in our room. We would definitely stay here again! Breakfast was still offered “on the go”. This was a great amenity as we took it back up to the room and ate.
Tip- we liked staying on then 3rd floor and used the stairwell. We took advantage of the extra “steps”. Elevators are set up for just family units to use one at a time.

1  Thank Relax03115181366

Thank you for your review. We appreciate and will share your positive feedback. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 19 October 2020

Made a mistake on the dates - therefore, arrived in town without a reservation at all and with my credit card already charged for the full stay (I went through trip.com). The manager and front desk person called trip.com for me and had them credit every penny back to my card - then gave me another room exactly like the one I had booked - & reduced the rate because I was in town for a funeral service. They were amazing!! They were also extremely kind & assured me immediately that they'd help me and not to worry. The room was great, too! Really impressed all the way around.
Tip: As with many hotels, I could hear people coming and going late at night as well as people walking around in the room above mine, also late at night. It didn't bother me because I was up anyway...but then of course other folks left early in the morning and their activity could be heard, too. So if you're a light sleeper, take ear plugs and maybe a small travel fan for "white noise". Bed was comfortable, though, and I still slept well.

1  Thank 924shellyk
Sari Bender, Other at Home2 Suites by Hilton Yakima Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2020

Thank you! We were so happy to help. We look forward to seeing you again.