Lowest prices for your stay
US$142
HolidayInn.com
US$142
Free cancellation until 21/06/27
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$147
US$124
SAVE US$23
PricelineUS$142
Hotels.comUS$142
HurbUS$147
All reviews gated parking nice facilities elevator fence refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 January 2021

Decent rooms and stay but staff seems unconcerned about wearing masks. Security guard without a mask, from third party just wandering around hotel lobby, chatting with front desk and staff. Person that was at desk all night often was out in the lobby chatting on phone without a mask.

If a Hotel says they have policies to protect public, I hope that they will discuss with staff the importance of actually following those protocols.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank bb0ytravel
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Yakima, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2021

Hi bb0ytravel,

I am glad you left feedback. Thank you for choosing our Holiday Inn Yakima!

The safety and well being of our guests and colleagues is our top priority during this time of a pandemic. I am sorry your stay was not comfortable due to our staff missing to wear masks. IHG sincerely cares about your experience, and I appreciate your taking the time to let us know. I have shared your comments with hotel management, who responded with genuine concern for the impact this had on your stay. I know they appreciate you sharing your experience and am confident they will take steps so this doesn’t happen again.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future to restore your faith in us.

Cheers,

June A.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 12 January 2020

The hotel staff was very friendly. They are in the middle of a remodel, but it's looking pretty good. Breakfast was great. We provided with safe, gated parking. However, noisy as heck! I slept maybe 2 hours total. There seems to be zero sound proofing. Everything is loud, street noise, the refrigerator, the bedding, the AC unit. I had to crank the AC though to try and drown out the neighbors who were awake and talking, swearing, yelling ALL NIGHT! Who freaking does that?! I swear at one point
someone was getting beat up. I could hear them so clearly too, even in the restroom. So if you decide to stay here, bring ear plugs and a noice machine of some kind.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ashley J
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Yakima, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2020

Hello Ashley J,

We want you to rest easy when you stay with us. I am sorry to learn that it didn't happen due to the different noise levels you have encountered during your stay. What you have described is certainly not the experience we want for any guest to have. Your feedback is very important to us. I have shared your comments with the hotel management and I am confident steps will be taken in improving our soundproofing and our facilities. On the upside, I am glad that you're pleased with the breakfast options and with the service provided by our staff.

I hope you give us another try to make your next stay the best that it can be!

Many thanks,

Jonathan A
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 12 December 2019

There are always pains when remodeling a hotel but this hotel is doing a good job of trying to manage elevator shut downs and relocated restaurant.

I was quite happy with my room and my three of their colleagues mentioned they found the facilities acceptable. I would consider staying again; however, I was a little disenchanted to find that my third night was billed $70 higher than the night before. I understand why, but wasn’t prepared for this drastic of a rate change.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Columbo160
Reviewed 21 October 2019

The Holiday Inn at the Yakima Convention Center was a welcome alternative to the other local hotels that were showing their age, some more than others. After only 9 years the hotel rooms were remodeled and are better than ever. I feel sorry for people attending the same conference when they complain about their hotel. I always recommend the Holiday Inn. I think I've stayed here 6 or 7 times for 2-3 nights per stay.
Much better alternative to the tattered, primitive Red Lion next to the convention center and it really doesn't take any more time to get to the center on foot.

Room tip: Some rooms have jetted tubs.
Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Steve O
Reviewed 16 July 2019 via mobile

We rolled in late (after 10pm) and check in was easy and pleasant. The room was amazing! Big, updated, clean and comfy. We really enjoyed this stay! Check out was simple as well. Everyone was a joy to deal with!!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank CSIJWyman
Holiday_Inn_Yakima, Manager at Holiday Inn Yakima, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2019

Thank you for your time and review. All of our staff are always motivated when hearing of pleased guests. We look forward to seeing you back soon for another great stay.