Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$134
Expedia.comUS$111
TravelocityUS$111
Orbitz.comUS$111
Trip.comUS$134
All reviews pans kitchenette facilities greenway beds
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 October 2020 via mobile

Very nice accommodating staff, quiet, clean and comfortable. It was near a park and very accessible to highway and shopping. I stayed for a month and felt as close to home as possible. I highly recommend this establishment.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Experience239289
Eric MyPlace Hotels Yakima, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Yakima, WA, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2020

Hello and thank you for the great review! We thank you for staying with us and we are so happy you enjoyed your stay. We strive to make sure every guest is taken care of while they are here with us. Thanks again and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 15 September 2020 via mobile

I recently return to Yakima for busines since COVID-19. I used to love staying here in the past, I've recommended to colleagues because the cleanliness and personable staff. The previous GM she was kind and friendly and always there, staff WAS pleasant, room were clean. However, now it's not a friendly nor happy hotel. The rooms are disgusting, Front Desk is rude,my whole stay was a disaster. MY suggestion is find another hotel in Yakima quick. Plenty to choose from.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello and thank you for the feedback. I apologize that you were not happy with your last stay with us. I take any customer feedback seriously and I use it as a coaching tool to help myself and my staff improve. The hotel is recently under new management and we have taken many steps to improve our processes to make sure we are meeting our guests needs. I would be happy to visit with you and see how we can improve your next stay with us so please feel free to reach out to me at the hotel thanks.

Eric
MyPlace Hotel Yakima

Reviewed 1 September 2020

Customer service was atrocious. Housekeeping or lack of leaves something to be desired. There was a ring around the bathtub at check in. House keeping showed up once during our 7 day stay, asked if we needed anything, we said yes, they never came back. Had to go down to the front desk on 2 different occasions for one set of towels. The stove takes more than 45 minutes to boil water. This place is not worth the money. They dont offer any type of refund, I can see why they want to take all of your money and provide horrid service.

Date of stay: August 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the feedback. I apologize that your last stay with us was not to your satisfaction. We take our guests experience seriously and strive to make sure all our guests are happy. For our extended stay guests we service the room once every 4 days unless the guest hangs a do not disturb sign in which case we service the room once every 7 days. I apologize if this was not communicated to you properly. I use any guest feedback as a coaching tool to help improve myself and our staff to better serve our customers. I would be happy to visit with you on how we can improve your next stay so please feel free to reach me at the hotel thank you.

Eric
MyPlace Hotel Yakima

Reviewed 22 July 2020 via mobile

Spent about 3 weeks here visiting framily. My Place Hotel has good beds, good linens, fairly spacious room with small kitchenette (no pots, dishes, or flatware). Located on Yakima River Greenway -a wonderful pathway for hiking y biking. They do not service your room daily because of covid and so if long term you have to ask for items like coffee pods and toilet paper, seems like they could figure this out.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank WAMorningGirl2019

Hello and thank you for the kind words we are so happy you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next stay with us here at MyPlace Hotel in Yakima.

Reviewed 9 March 2020

We were here for just one night. Like that the rooms have facilities if needed. Especially the refrigerator and microwave. Check in and check out efficient. Nice to have the coffee in lobby. Would stay here again if in town.

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank SteveSouthSound
MyPlaceYakima, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Yakima, WA, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2020

Hello Steve,

Thank you for staying with us! We're grateful that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your future stay with us.