Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$72
View deal
PricelineUS$72
Expedia.comUS$72
Orbitz.comUS$72
TravelocityUS$72
CheapTicketsUS$72
Agoda.comUS$72
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 July 2019

We had to make a quick road trip from California. Needed a "pet friendly" hotel. We found this hotel on line and crossed our fingers it would meet our needs. It worked out perfectly for us! Great place to stay for ourselves and our furbabies.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Renee M
LuisG6960, Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Yakima, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2019

Dear Renee M:
Thank you so much for your wonderful words, I am so happy your stay with us was a happy one and your fur babies had a pleasant stay as well. Thank you again, and we hope to see you again soon when visiting our city in the future.

Reviewed 10 March 2019

Stayed here when attending a conference at the nearby Convention Center. It is in a decent location relative to the convention center. However, I would this Holiday Inn Express isn't up to the same standards as all of the others I have stayed in in the past. The facility does need to be renovated.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
LuisG6960, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Yakima, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2019

Dear Guest:
Thank you so much for your feedback regarding our hotel needs to be renovated. We recently changed our brand from Holiday Inn Express to Red Roof Inn, we are in the process of starting renovations, Red Roof Inn have a very fresh and beautiful look. we are so excited to start this new chapter with a wonderful brand. I hope you got to enjoy our amenities during your visit to our hotel, from the best complimentary breakfast to the only hotel with a 24hour indoor pool and Jacuzzi, to the fresh baked cookies in the evenings and of course the best rates of any hotel in town. we hope you can visit us again when travelling to Beautiful and Sunny Yakima.

Reviewed 21 November 2018

It's okay. A place to sleep before or after a late night or early morning flight. No frills. We got there at 1:00 am and had several parties in front of us. Well organized. Friendly staff. Also clean!

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank TinaandVinnieO621
Reviewed 9 October 2018

1 star is not a reflection of the staff, room, food, or facilities, but more of a reflection on the location and ability to handle an unfortunate incident. IF YOU CHOOSE TO STAY AT THIS LOCATION DO NOT LEAVE ANY VALUABLES ON OR INSIDE YOUR VEHICLE!! I had my bicycle locked into my bike rack on my vehicle parked in the spots outside the front doors. Over night, an individual broke the rack and stole the bicycle. The location had no outdoor surveillance cameras or signs that the property does not take any portion of responsibility for theft (as many other locations do). The front desk employee was very helpful in checking the surrounding area for the bicycle, contacting police, and filling out an incident report. The manager comped my stay due to the incident, but that doesn't come close to the bicycle's value. In discussion, the employee stated that surveillance cameras "were on the list of things to do" for the hotel, but that they had "higher priorities" at the moment. Thankfully no one was physically injured or worse in this incident, but I believe customer safety should be THE top priority for a hotel - especially one in an area known for theft and drugs, which I found out while calling local bike and pawn shops. No further correspondence was provided after I left the premises as of 6 weeks now. PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHEN STAYING IN THIS AREA

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Doug S
LuisG6960, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Yakima, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear Guest:
I am very sorry for the inconveniences you experienced during the stay while staying at our hotel. I assure you your feedback is very important to me and the safety of our guests is our top priority. I am sorry you found the location of our hotel to be not a good one, Our hotel is located in Downtown Yakima which is the most vibrant part of the city, with many local and chain restaurants, conveniently located a block away from the Convention Center, Next to Department Stores, also, our hotel offer amenities such as 24 hour indoor pool and Jacuzzi, extended breakfast and delicious cookies and milk in the evenings, plus awesome customer service. Once again, I am very sorry for the issue you encountered during your stay and we wish next time you visit Beautiful Yakima, your experience is a much happier experience.
Thanks

Reviewed 3 August 2018

We were coming through Yakima and stayed here. The property is very well maintained, and the people are quite friendly and helpful. The hot tub is great, though actual jets and bubbles would make a difference. The breakfast was very nice too. The fitness room needed some work, several things were broken, the room was very hot b/c the ac wasn't turned on, overall a good stay. The biggest complaint is something the hotel can't do much about, and that is it's location. There are some boarded up buildings around them. However, this is just the nature of Yakima from what I could tell. When we were there next, we tried another property just to see if it would be better, and the hotel again was very nice, but the surrounds are questionable (and it was in a different part of town). I wouldn't let this stop you, the hotel was very nice and I'd go back again.

Date of stay: July 2018