Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
QualityUS$76
PricelineUS$76
Hotels.comUS$89
Expedia.comUS$89
TravelocityUS$89
Agoda.comUS$76
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 July 2020 via mobile

this is by far the worst place to stat. very dirty! I had to clean the entire room before I was comfortable bringing my things inside. It was filthy, and way too much money for such a dump. i don't have anything else to say. besides i do not recommend staying at quality inn in union gap. this wont let me post because I dont have enough words. Maybe I do now.....

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 June 2020

Our first room had bowel in the toilet and was worse than a slum room. I flushed and more bowel came up. I got a second room and while marginally better, it was filthy. We checked out. Definitely not Choice Hotel quality.

Date of stay: May 2020
Reviewed 13 May 2020

Seemingly well kept up older property. No complaints about cleanliness, nice employees, etc. Have to drop it down one grade though due to slow draining shower. Very good TV channel selection.
Unable to review breakfast as it's suspended right now due to covid. Understandable for sure.

Date of stay: May 2020
1  Thank Mike B
Reviewed 20 October 2019

Stayed for 1 night as I rolled into town for a conference. Hotel was everything I needed. I requested a first floor room as I have a bad knee and that's what I got. I booked my room online a couple weeks in advance. Staff was nice and helpful. The room was all in working order, internet was good, bed was comfortable with lots of pillows which I like. Property felt safe and was pretty well lit. I would stay here again.

Room tip: Try to get a first floor room as the site only has stairs for 2nd floor
Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank JeffD915
Reviewed 7 October 2019

The owner thinks he has a right to demand to know your bussiness then will throw you out if you tell him that your bussiness is your business. There were no other hotels available and I am not from yakima. Seriously don't stay at this motel that is wrong to treat people like that.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Gi I, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2019

Hello,

This is a privatly owned business, so like any other business we have the right to refuse anyone rooms. Staff an I felt threatened when you came into the establishment, so I made the call to not have you as our guest. As I also did not charge any payment for your reservation as well. Please do not bash a hotels reputation with false accustaions, and without telling the whole story.

If you have further questions please feel free to give us call to the hotel.