Lowest prices for your stay
US$61
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/07/03
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$61
TravelocityUS$61
Agoda.comUS$61
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 July 2019

I was charged twice for a hotel I refused to stay in. Was advised I was getting a refund due to the room being filthy, and instead they charged me again. The property looks nothing like the photos you will see online. It is grimey and dirty, and quite honestly it needs to be inspected. There is a flat screen television and a desk, free wifi as well. This is not a family friendly establishment as there are a lot of homeless people in the area, and the hotel follows its surrounding. Unless you literally have no where else to go and your car doesn't lock, I would steer clear. Going to be talking to my union about removing this establishment from its promotional website. Good luck if you stay here.

Room tip: Move on to the next one
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2019

Got to there at 5:10PM. The last thing we expected was to find the lobby closed. The sign on the door had a number to call for after hours arrivals. I didn't think that late afternoon was late night. Regardless, I called the number, no answer. I had to wait in the parking after driving all day. We observed the trash was overflowing in a paint-chipped trash bin outside the office. There was a shed tilted sideways and trash bins spinning around with the wind. The pool is extremely small, like Barbie-sized. The bench where we waited was falling apart. We got so depressed looking around and after 45 min. the lady showed up. She said, "I'm sorry." I said she could have left a note saying when she would return. I asked for a cancellation, and she graciously agreed. Yakima, never again! I was run down and scary outside, I can't imagine inside. Glad I was able to cancel!

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 20 June 2019

Stayed here recently and for a Choice hotel it is not my favorite. The bathroom fan had filthy fur like dust all over it and it was really noisy. The floors are not carpeted which made walking barefoot uncomfortable. Bed was average. Neighbors going in and out all night was easy to hear and woke me up a few times. Price reflected the conditions as it was affordable but I will spend more next time I am in town. Check in and out was good and the employees were nice folks. Small pool looked clean. Property didn't feel super safe as alot of folks coming and going at times.

Room tip: Being close to the office would feel safer.
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 May 2019

We just needed a hotel for one night and The Econo Lodge seemed to fit the bill. It was a nice hotel, adequate breakfast, clean comfortable rooms, etc. Excellent help at the front desk. And unfortunately we needed the desk help because I booked and prepaid for the room using the Entertainment Membership Coupon site. Upon arrival the hotel had no record of prepayment. Victoria worked very hard to determined what happened. She called HotelBeds USA who handled our booking for Entertainment card and went to extra lengths to figure out where our non refundable payment went. We enjoyed our stay but would never use Entertainment OR HotelBeds USA. Both companies blamed the other and neither one could tell us where our prepayment went. It didn't go to Econolodge. A big thanks to Victoria at Econo Lodge for helping us so much. We would definitely stay here again when in Yakima.

Date of stay: May 2019
2  Thank Fred S
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We stayed at the EconoLodge for three nights since we competed in a race at the local Yakima Speedway. The staff at the Econo Lodge are incredibly friendly and accommodating, and the rooms are comfortable. Freshly painted, new floors, clean sheets!

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank m0lly90
Vishi T, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

Dear Guest,