Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
WyndhamUS$86
PricelineUS$86
Hotels.comUS$86
Expedia.comUS$86
CheapTicketsUS$86
HurbUS$99
All reviews the river walking path the mexican restaurant stay there again in town sliding door convenient location business trip room was clean and comfortable we've stayed easy access balcony greenway freeway walmart motel refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 May 2021

I stayed on the fourth floor for the view of the river. This was no problem with the elevator. There is also a beautiful walkway right beside the river and hotel where you can watch geese and ducks. The room was clean, had a iron, hair dryer, microwave, refrigerator, a coffee maker, a comfy bed and was more than I expected!
The location of the hotel is easy to get to just off the interstate - a little bit of traffic noise, but easy to overlook.
I was treated to a breakfast bag by Aioyl in the morning when I left which was nice for my trip.
If I travel this way again, I will surely stay here. I didn't even get to use the pool or the weight room as I was not prepared for such amenities!
You can even have your pet with you!

Date of stay: April 2021
Lisa Martin, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Yakima, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2021

Thank you so much for the positive review. I am so happy to know that your stay was a great one! We hope to have you back with us again the next time you are in Yakima.

Reviewed 26 April 2021

Great place for the price! The front desk receptionist, Aidyl, was really nice and there was an absolutely adorable little dog helping her! The location is fabulous - right on the river. Our only complaint was that the alarm was set to auto and went off in the middle of the night. Also the smoke alarm in our room had no batteries, which may be a safety hazard. Overall great place though and I'd definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Paul Priestly, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Yakima, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2021

Neeka (adorable little dog) and Aidyl say thank you. Sorry about the alarm and thank you bringing to my attention the battery in the smoke alarm. That has been addressed. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 24 April 2021

I recommend the baymont to stay if you come through Yakima; it’s clean, comfortable as some of the more expensive hotels in the area, but very reasonably priced. You don’t have to spend 150+ for quality lodging. You can get the same cleanliness, hospitality, and comfort as you would. And the staff if so friendly and warm!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Paul Priestly, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Yakima, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2021

Thank you for your warm review. It is appreciated. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 18 April 2021

We love this hotel stay here a couple times a year from share Halo swashing tten the river and the atmosphere is amazing and the staff always has our Room ready and does a charge early check in for you this is better than going on a vacation far away staying at a 5 star hotel and aidyl at the front desk is amazing she had everything in order the check in was a breeze Vegas could take some lessons from how this hotel is run

Trip type: Travelled solo
Paul Priestly, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Yakima, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2021

I'm glad you had such a positive stay with us. I'll let Aidyl know how amazing she is. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 16 April 2021

They let shady people in. Noises all through the night. One maid service in 5 days . And that one service they left our main entrance door open.... I wouldnt recommend this Baymont Wyndham. It looks semi descent from outside, but dont be fooled...

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I'm very sorry you had a bad experience. That is not the norm for The Baymont. Please come back and let us show you what proper service is supposed to be all about