Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$189
BestWestern.comUS$189
Hotels.comUS$189
PricelineUS$188
eDreamsUS$188
Lol.travelUS$232
All reviews a great stay potatoes place to stay waffles the ground floor hot breakfast pool and hot tub many choices breakfast was excellent definitely stay here again free breakfast clean rooms comfortable bed lobby freeway driveway internet
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 February 2021

The hotel staff here is unfriendly and needs to take hospitality lessons. We stayed in jetted tub room and took our dirty towels to the front desk to exchange for clean ones. They refused ..we did not know that you had to turn in a slip the night before for a bag breakfast in the morning.. they refused to give us a breakfast. The rooms are outdated and need repairs. The only thing good was that the bed was very comfortable.

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
General Manager, General Manager at Best Western Woodland Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2021

Good Morning,
I do apologize you did not enjoy your stay at our location and that you had an issue receiving additional towels during your stay as I know I provided additional towels to you myself as you carried the other towels out of the room. I do apologize for the confusion of the pre-order breakfast slips. When coming out of your room you had mentioned that you had not filled out a pre-ordered breakfast slip; I did explain that the hot option was made in accordance with as many pre-order slips were turned in. I did offer to bag up the cold option for you and was declined as you stated you would go pick up some breakfast. We do try to exceed any expectations but it does sound like we fell short during this time. I do apologize for this and hope to see you again when we can exceed your expectations.
Thank you!

Reviewed 17 February 2021

In the days of COVID-19 I feel like hotel guests are entitled to a room that is BEYOND clean.
The dust bunnies/cobwebs in the curtains wouldnt normally bother me too much but the bathroom sink had someone's long dark hair in it, along with some unknown debris.
Very gross... see pics.
What I will never forget about this place, is the free breakfast. Why a hotel would even bother paying their staff to produce such an embarrassment is beyond me. The last time I stayed at a Best Western (6 mo ago) the grab n go breakfast was generous with fresh fruits and many options such as waffles, cereals, scrambled eggs, bacon...
You get the point. Please look at the pics and this is the breakfast i received.
A picture is truly worth a thousand words.
Not a bad place really but if you are concerned with cleanliness or you expect to be served a breakfast anywhere close to edible... look elsewhere.
I asked the front desk if I could have an additional orange juice and the woman working said: "no we cant do that, we're really trying to conserve."
Unbelievable... look at that banana.
If it werent so disgusting... it would be hilarious.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General Manager, General Manager at Best Western Woodland Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2021

Good Morning,
Thank you for taking the time to review our location. I do apologize for your recent experience at our property. I do remember our conversation quite well as you had stayed during a recent snow and ice storm that had lasted several days. As I had explained to you; usually to provide additional items is not an issue. However; at a time when our weekly food order deliveries had not able to make it to us at all in addition to knowing we had severe and unexpected influx of guests that no power at all that we were also providing for; we made the choice to conserve the breakfast products to be able to provide to all those that requested one during that time. I do understand the confusion during these times as each Best Western Breakfast is not regulated by Best Western itself during these times; but the health department. I do assure you that no one is looking forward to opening up our full breakfast more than we are. Until this time occurs we do have to comply with our local health department and the regulations they set before us during the pandemic. I do apologize for the cleanliness of your room as when we spoke this went unmentioned. I will be sure to bring this up during our next housekeeping meeting. We do wish you the best of luck in the future.

Reviewed 31 January 2021 via mobile

My husband and I booked a jacuzzi room here for a Saturday night "staycation" getaway. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and we appreciated a hot breakfast "to-go" option. So five stars to the staff!

I took a star off for the potholed driveway getting in to this hotel, and you will hear some road noise (and neighbor noise). But if you need somewhere to stay after a long day on the road, it's a fine stop.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General Manager, General Manager at Best Western Woodland Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2021

Good Morning!
Thank you for your kind words! I am so glad you had an enjoyable stay in our jacuzzi room! We are also looking forward to a nicer day of weather when we can repair the pothole leading onto the property! Thank you!

Reviewed 23 January 2021

I had a great stay at this hotel. My family goes here every time we get a hotel in town because they have great service and very clean rooms. Thanks for the great service over the many years since it was built

Date of stay: January 2021

Good Morning!
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay at our location! We do look forward to seeing you and your family again and appreciate your kind words! Thank you!

Reviewed 23 November 2020

This is a nice place to stay and relax. The staff is friendly and they do a great job in making you feel welcome. The rooms are well kept and clean. We have stayed here often and never had any problems. Even during these tough times due to COVID-19 they make it safe to stay. We will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
General Manager, General Manager at Best Western Woodland Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2020

Good Morning,
Thank you for feedback regarding your stay! I am delighted to hear you enjoy your stay glad we are doing are part ensuring you feel secure, safe and welcome! We do look forward to your future stays and hope to see you again soon! Thank you!