Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$144
BestWestern.comUS$144
Expedia.comUS$144
Hotels.comUS$144
eDreamsUS$144
Lol.travelUS$176
All reviews a great stay potatoes place to stay waffles the ground floor hot breakfast pool and hot tub many choices breakfast was excellent definitely stay here again free breakfast clean rooms comfortable bed lobby freeway driveway internet
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2021

I had a great stay at this hotel. My family goes here every time we get a hotel in town because they have great service and very clean rooms. Thanks for the great service over the many years since it was built

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
General Manager, General Manager at Best Western Woodland Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2021

Good Morning!
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay at our location! We do look forward to seeing you and your family again and appreciate your kind words! Thank you!

Reviewed 23 November 2020

This is a nice place to stay and relax. The staff is friendly and they do a great job in making you feel welcome. The rooms are well kept and clean. We have stayed here often and never had any problems. Even during these tough times due to COVID-19 they make it safe to stay. We will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
General Manager, General Manager at Best Western Woodland Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2020

Good Morning,
Thank you for feedback regarding your stay! I am delighted to hear you enjoy your stay glad we are doing are part ensuring you feel secure, safe and welcome! We do look forward to your future stays and hope to see you again soon! Thank you!

Reviewed 22 November 2020

Parking lot extremely dark, wondered at our vehicle's safety. Chipped paint, scuffed walls, dried fruit on furniture. Could not get bag breakfast unless told then exact time I would pick it up. Asked them to hold it for me since i was leaving ar 9:10 to pick up my husband. They said they could not, if I did not get the bagged muffin by 9 I couldn't have it. When I shared with the mngr I felt like I was there for their convenience instead of receiving service from them she said she was not a servant and I shouldn't be rude. I pd $100 for this experience.

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Good Morning Catherine,
Thank you for sharing your experience regarding your stay. I will be sure to have our maintenance team resolve the issue with the scuffed paint on the door frame that we spoke about. While I understand you felt that being from out of state that the Washington state mandates required would not apply to you; unfortunately they still do apply to us. We do take the safety concerns of our guests very seriously and do need to adhere to the mandates set forth by Washington State and our local health department. We do try our very best to inconvenience our guests as little as possible. One of the ways we have found to continue to offer breakfast during these difficult times is to have the breakfast pre-ordered, bagged and ready to go during our breakfast hours with the desired selected menu and options. We do ask for an approximate pick up time within our breakfast orders. It was night agent's understanding as you were extremely frustrated with filling out the desired breakfast choices and options while she assisted you with your order completion that you no longer desired breakfast as you told her "Just forget it if everything is this hard for you" that you no longer desired to pre-order breakfast.
Per our conversation in the morning; I explained to you that the previous agent had thought you canceled your order when you walked away from the desk that evening. As I tried to explain to you; I would be happy to prepare you breakfast and have it ready for pickup within our allocated breakfast times. It was at this time that you referred to myself and the staff as your servants and should do as you say. As I explained while we are happy to provide you service and we strive to ensure our guests are happy and feel like family; we will not tolerate comments and/or actions that degrade our guests or staff members. Again, I do apologize that you were unhappy with the accommodations offered at our location and we wish you the best of luck in the future.

Reviewed 7 August 2020

Rooms were very nice for the nights we stayed. We stayed at this best western two night on our trip and then one night on the way back. We needed a handicapped room with roll in shower for my husband. The getting into the shower was good, but there was no hand held shower which made it really hard for him to shower. I had to try to adjust the over head shower for him and it was a not nice experience. Hope they fix this. It’s not truly handicapped assessable if you can’t shower properly.

Date of stay: July 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
General Manager, General Manager at Best Western Woodland Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2020

Good Morning,
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay at our location! It was a pleasure speaking with you! I do apologize there was no hand held shower in our bathroom. I do understand how difficult that can be. Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback and we do hope to see you again soon! Thank you!

Reviewed 6 August 2020 via mobile

I have NEVER been so disappointed in staying somewhere in my life. The manager of this place is so RUDE. First I asked about the breakfast and I was told it was a Togo bag with water, granola bar, muffin, and fruit, I asked will I’m diabetic and lactose intolerance and she said well you can have the water. Then on trying to set up times for hot tub she’s saying you have to do it 10 mins before to give everyone a chance, what a joke. And rude the whole time I’m talking to her. I WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN. That is not how you run a business.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business

Good Morning Denise,
I do apologize for your experience at our location. I do apologize for the frustrations with our breakfast offering; I do not recall any discussion we had regarding the offerings for our breakfast selection but do understand the frustrations of not having a full breakfast during these times. Unfortunately at this point our county has only approved the food selections we have offered in our Grab 'N' Go breakfast. We are eager to return to our full breakfast as soon as we are given the go ahead by our local county.
I do apologize for the misunderstanding regarding our pool signups. Per our conversation; our pool is strictly monitored by the health department. We were granted a waiver to open our pool during these unprecedented times. In order to obtain the waiver; we do have to enforce very strict guidelines as agreed upon by the hotel and Cowlitz County. We found that in following these guidelines it only allotted a limited amount of swimmers per day. As this has been a learning curve for us all; I had explained to you we were finding that our guests staying with us multiple days were reserving the evening time slots. This left our one day guests with no ability to participate in swimming at all during their stay as evening slots were being reserved before their check in time. In attempt to make some evening time slots available for new arrivals as well, our multiple stay guests are able to reserve one evening time slot; additionally our guests staying multiple days could reserve any time slot during the day up till 3:00 p.m. If our multiple day stay guests wished for an additional evening time slot they could check with the front desk ten minutes prior to the desired time. If it had not been reserved we would be happy to reserve that time slot for you. I do apologize you were offended by our conversation as you had told me you would only enter the pool room with your husband as I offered to reserve a time for your during the day in addition to checking back in the evening. I assure you it was not my intention, and again do apologize for your experience.