Lowest prices for your stay
US$174
US$144
View deal
SAVE US$30
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Lol.travelUS$174
All reviews a great stay potatoes place to stay waffles the ground floor hot breakfast pool and hot tub many choices breakfast was excellent definitely stay here again free breakfast clean rooms comfortable bed lobby freeway driveway internet
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2019

The approach to this hotel is deceptively scary. Industrial. Once you get onto their fenced property it is welcoming and nice. Reasonably priced and close to Mt. St. Helens (about two hours north and 1 hour south: this is as good as you are going to do here) the rooms are comfortable and big enough for two. A family might want to consider a suite. Very suitable for business or leisure travel. One suggestion: improve the fitness room. Maybe add some free waits or some additional exercise options. Near decent not great dining options. A supermarket is across the thruway. Complimentary breakfast. Like most hotels in this area they allow dogs.

Room tip: Rear of the hotel. The front faces the interstate
Date of stay: July 2019
General M, General Manager at Best Western Woodland Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2019

Good Morning!
I am so glad you enjoyed our location and you found it welcoming! Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback and we do hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 August 2019

I reserved a room for two nights. bed was hard, kids running up and down hallway, and stomping. The room was clean. The tub was nice. After the terrible first night we decided to go to another hotel. I called the desk and asked about me leaving a day early, she was very nice and understanding. So we packed our stuff then went to check out. And a very rude lady said we couldn't leave without paying for 2 nights 500$ something dollars. I told her I did talk with someone in the am and said it was fine. She didnt believe me, was unapologetic about noise and other issues. I was so unsatisfied I was about to pay the 500 plus dollars just to get out of that place. Then when I came back after packing the car she was on the phone with the person who said I could only pay one night. After she got off the phone and said she did say it is ok. Didn't apologize just handed me my paper and said you can take that with you. I am glad that I didn't have to pay the 500 somethingdollar bill.
I'll never go to this location again. Me and my husband got married in july and we cant afford a huge vacation for a honeymoon so we thought we would just getaway for a couple nights. We wasted our first night here and I regret it. Wish I could get my money back. Or get a complimentary night at a better best western. Dont waste your time or money going here

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Good Morning,
I do apologize for the experience you had at our location. I have been searching for your reservations with this particular price point, and unable to find this in our system. I would love to hear more of your experience and the agents that worked with you. Thank you for taking the time to let me know of your experience!

Reviewed 20 July 2019

If you don't want to listen to doors slamming all night, stay somewhere else. Price is high for the need of update. Sheets had holes in them and bathroom paint was curling off the wall. Dogs allowed in breakfast area and jumping on us. Bed was ok and good pillows.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank oregonsue2016
General M, General Manager at Best Western Woodland Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2019

Good Morning,
I do apologize the self closing doors slammed to loudly for your to enjoy your stay at our property. We do understand how a restful nights sleep is very important and deeply saddened that this prevented you from enjoying your stay. Thank you for bringing the problem with your sheets to our attention. We have order new linens on a regular basis, we definitely want to make sure this stays out of our circulation! Lastly, I do apologize you experienced an issue with one of the pets in our facilities. We definitely discourage non service animals not to be in the breakfast area to the best of our abilities. As there is additional seating very close to the breakfast area and still apart of our lobby that is where we do encourage our guests with dogs to enjoy their meal. Unfortunately; as Washington State laws are currently written if the animal has been said to preform tasks or duties pertaining to the care of the handler; we do have to allow them in all public areas despite any personal opinions. Again, I do apologize for your experience and we do hope you will give us a try again.

Reviewed 4 July 2019

Room had water in carpet outside bathroom upon arrival. Slipped on bathroom floor which was filled with water after turn shower on for two minutes. Bed was sloped and housekeeping left open/used soap and opened toiletries by sink. Manager when told was in accommodating

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
General M, General Manager at Best Western Woodland Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2019

Good Morning,
Again, I do apologize for your experience. During our conversation you had mentioned the unreported fall to front desk took place in the bathroom. Later during our conversation you mentioned it happening on the carpet the night you checked in due to the carpet being damp, which is why you were unable to switch rooms when you were unhappy. In this review you slipped after that shower was turned on after two minutes. I apologize you had selected the ADA style room with a roll in bathroom and roll out shower through your third party booking agency. That bathroom is designed to allow those with a wheel chair to freely access the shower by rolling in and around the bathroom. As people roll in and roll out, there may be water transfer between the bathroom and the main area of the room. As this is an ADA style bathroom it is also designed in the event wheelchairs do not fit in the shower; they will also be able to utilize the rest of the bathroom to shower in. This is similar to what you would experience in a hospital bathroom. I did speak to the front desk agent regarding the soap, as this is defiantly unacceptable to have used soap in your room. She did explain and note that you had requested soap at the desk as you were not provided any in your room. At that time she also offered you shampoo and conditioner in the event those were forgotten as well; and those were declined as they were provided to you in the room. During our conversation and on a different review platform you complained you were not provided any. During our conversation you had mentioned to me you did not sleep well because the bed was uneven; Myself and the maintenance did look into this and were unable to see the bed being uneven or sloped as it lays on a platform . Again, I do apologize you did not enjoy your experience and felt the compensation was inadequate as you would only accept a full refund.
We do wish you the best of luck in the future.
Thank you!

Reviewed 2 July 2019

The location works well for us. Easy to hop on and off freeway. Staff are always friendly and helpful. Rooms are very clean, but could use updating. The hallways are too dark, but need extra lighting.Price very reasonable.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
General Manager, General Manager at Best Western Woodland Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2020

Good Morning,
I am so glad you found our location convenient for your needs! Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback and we do hope to see you again soon!
Thank you!