Lowest prices for your stay
US$86
US$85
Hotels.com
US$85
PricelineUS$86
Orbitz.comUS$85
Agoda.comUS$86
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 July 2020

Will not stay at an OYO again. Room was not clean, counters, mirrors, tub, floors, all needed cleaning.

Opened up bed and sheets were stained. Don't know if it was just this location but will not take a chance on staying at another site. If OYO lets this motel run in its current condition especially during a pandemic then I am not interested in saving money.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 17 December 2019

My room was clean and comfortable - no frills, basic economy motel. Refrigerator, microwave, and TV were all modern and in good working order. Bed was OK. Good Wifi service - a very basic continental breakfast (coffee, waffles, cereal, toast). Staff were very friendly and helpful. There is no elevator in this motel-style property, so if you have a lot of luggage take a first level room. The indoor pool was closed for the season when I was there. Convenient to the Interstate, and several restaurants nearby. My non-smoking room was OK, but the pot smoke smell emanating from other rooms that I passed walking down the parking lot was strong and overwhelming. Plenty of parking for RVs and Trucks. Probably won't stay here again because of the pot smoking.

Room tip: Take first floor if you have a lot of luggage. Beware of heavy pot smell around smoking rooms.
Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 4 November 2019 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed here over the weekend when we attended a dog show in Ridgefield. The location is decent, and the facilities are more than adequate. The staff at the front desk was very helpful. My only real complaint was that my non-smoking room stunk like cigarette smoke and pot. Part of this was because other people were smoking heavily out on the walkway in front of my room. However, even when people weren’t smoking out there, the corner of the room nearest the bathroom still smelled thickly of nicotine. Despite this, I still feel that the price was right and the room served its purpose! If I return to this dog show again, I will definitely see if the Rodeway Inn has availability.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank landlf
Reviewed 1 October 2019

I stayed in room 120. The room was a bit tatty, but as it is a budget hotel, I was okay with that. However, the bathroom was awful - the bath was stained and cracked, and the bathroom floor had stains all over it leading away from the toilet (Yuk!). As the inn seemed to be very full when I arrived, and because I had gotten in late and was desperate for sleep, I just decided to just go to bed. BIG mistake!

The next morning I woke up to find the bed crawling with bed bugs and there were spotted blood stains on the sheets from where they had been biting me. I showed the desk clerk and he confirmed they were bed bugs. He refunded me for my stay and said they would now have the room properly cleaned to remove the bed bugs.

There was no evidence for me that cleanliness is a major focus at this inn (why hadn't the people cleaning the room and making the beds checked for bed bugs??), so decide yourself if you trust that the bed bugs will be gone! I'll never stay here again EVER!

Room tip: Do NOT stay in Room 120
Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2019 via mobile

Stopped here after driving too long and finding no vacancy other places. After reading the mixed reviews, some very poor, I asked to see a room before paying. The guy at the front desk rolled his eyes and said “oh, you’re one of those”. Rooms are dated, mattresses old, shower and sink have no stoppers and are wide open. We should have kept driving.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tracie H