Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$98
Hotels.comUS$98
PricelineUS$98
Orbitz.comUS$98
TravelocityUS$98
Trip.comUS$113
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 October 2019

I stayed in room 120. The room was a bit tatty, but as it is a budget hotel, I was okay with that. However, the bathroom was awful - the bath was stained and cracked, and the bathroom floor had stains all over it leading away from the toilet (Yuk!). As the inn seemed to be very full when I arrived, and because I had gotten in late and was desperate for sleep, I just decided to just go to bed. BIG mistake!

The next morning I woke up to find the bed crawling with bed bugs and there were spotted blood stains on the sheets from where they had been biting me. I showed the desk clerk and he confirmed they were bed bugs. He refunded me for my stay and said they would now have the room properly cleaned to remove the bed bugs.

There was no evidence for me that cleanliness is a major focus at this inn (why hadn't the people cleaning the room and making the beds checked for bed bugs??), so decide yourself if you trust that the bed bugs will be gone! I'll never stay here again EVER!

Room tip: Do NOT stay in Room 120
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2019 via mobile

Stopped here after driving too long and finding no vacancy other places. After reading the mixed reviews, some very poor, I asked to see a room before paying. The guy at the front desk rolled his eyes and said “oh, you’re one of those”. Rooms are dated, mattresses old, shower and sink have no stoppers and are wide open. We should have kept driving.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tracie H
Reviewed 9 September 2019 via mobile

Worst experience ever! I should have known when checking in and my kids were excited and the man at the desk said "Why are you excited to be here it is Woodland Wa" Room 125 was were we stayed for our 1 night we checked out early. The smell of feet hit us as soon as we The mattresses were box springs with a .5 in topper on it. We rotisserie slept. I would have slept in the truck but it was an industrial area. The counter man ignored me. I went to check the room for anything left in it. I found what looked like a camera on the front of the TV and hooked into the router. I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Dnon2
Reviewed 25 July 2019

This hotel is a clean older hotel sitting near a busy highway that has minimal noise compared to other hotels I have stayed in. The room had wood laminate flooring that allow for less collection of particles that carpets catch. Although an older hotel, the room was clean and not dingy. Customer service is focused upon at the Woodland Rodeway Inn. I had a hiccup with billing charges that was immediately addressed with courtesy and professionalism. The cost is comparative to the value. If you are wanting the Ritz or a hotel that is new, you will not appreciate the value of this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Choice Hotels
Reviewed 23 July 2019

This place needs serious upgrades and cleaning.. From the moment we entered the room it smelt like old n not cleaned. The place was sold out along with neighboring motels/hotels.. good thing my family always brings our own blankets and pillows did not go under the covers.. also the bathroom was dirty I had to clean it to be decent.. we almost slept in car but we dealt with it for a few hours due to the kids being cranky..

Date of stay: July 2019