Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$98
Hotels.comUS$98
TripadvisorUS$98
FindHotel
PricelineUS$98
Trip.comUS$113
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 September 2019 via mobile

Stopped here after driving too long and finding no vacancy other places. After reading the mixed reviews, some very poor, I asked to see a room before paying. The guy at the front desk rolled his eyes and said “oh, you’re one of those”. Rooms are dated, mattresses old, shower and sink have no stoppers and are wide open. We should have kept driving.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tracie H
Reviewed 9 September 2019 via mobile

Worst experience ever! I should have known when checking in and my kids were excited and the man at the desk said "Why are you excited to be here it is Woodland Wa" Room 125 was were we stayed for our 1 night we checked out early. The smell of feet hit us as soon as we The mattresses were box springs with a .5 in topper on it. We rotisserie slept. I would have slept in the truck but it was an industrial area. The counter man ignored me. I went to check the room for anything left in it. I found what looked like a camera on the front of the TV and hooked into the router. I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Dnon2
Reviewed 25 July 2019

This hotel is a clean older hotel sitting near a busy highway that has minimal noise compared to other hotels I have stayed in. The room had wood laminate flooring that allow for less collection of particles that carpets catch. Although an older hotel, the room was clean and not dingy. Customer service is focused upon at the Woodland Rodeway Inn. I had a hiccup with billing charges that was immediately addressed with courtesy and professionalism. The cost is comparative to the value. If you are wanting the Ritz or a hotel that is new, you will not appreciate the value of this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 July 2019

This place needs serious upgrades and cleaning.. From the moment we entered the room it smelt like old n not cleaned. The place was sold out along with neighboring motels/hotels.. good thing my family always brings our own blankets and pillows did not go under the covers.. also the bathroom was dirty I had to clean it to be decent.. we almost slept in car but we dealt with it for a few hours due to the kids being cranky..

1  Thank Trip243090
Reviewed 18 July 2019

Where to begin, the door did not lock because I need a battery off of the breakfast did not have items I was always out of things by 7 AM the room had fog and there was an odor coming from the carpet I left the blanket in there with a used Band-Aid on the sheet at three I could keep going but I think you guys get the jest of it