Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$98
Hotels.comUS$98
PricelineUS$98
TravelocityUS$98
Orbitz.comUS$98
Trip.comUS$113
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 July 2019

This hotel is a clean older hotel sitting near a busy highway that has minimal noise compared to other hotels I have stayed in. The room had wood laminate flooring that allow for less collection of particles that carpets catch. Although an older hotel, the room was clean and not dingy. Customer service is focused upon at the Woodland Rodeway Inn. I had a hiccup with billing charges that was immediately addressed with courtesy and professionalism. The cost is comparative to the value. If you are wanting the Ritz or a hotel that is new, you will not appreciate the value of this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 July 2019

This place needs serious upgrades and cleaning.. From the moment we entered the room it smelt like old n not cleaned. The place was sold out along with neighboring motels/hotels.. good thing my family always brings our own blankets and pillows did not go under the covers.. also the bathroom was dirty I had to clean it to be decent.. we almost slept in car but we dealt with it for a few hours due to the kids being cranky..

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Trip243090
Reviewed 18 July 2019

Where to begin, the door did not lock because I need a battery off of the breakfast did not have items I was always out of things by 7 AM the room had fog and there was an odor coming from the carpet I left the blanket in there with a used Band-Aid on the sheet at three I could keep going but I think you guys get the jest of it

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2019

This hotel is best described as a “last resort, there’s nothing else available, I have no other choice”...hotel. It needs updated - especially the beds and the locks on the doors! Not for kids! I usually try to stay at Choice Hotels, but I’ll be doing a lot more research next time & so should you!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2019

If you’re not going to spend a lot of time in hotel room, this is okay. Handy five minutes to Alani Casino. No coffee in room. Pretty dated building and rooms. Located in an industrial area. A bit sketchy for me alone.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Choice Hotels
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at OYO Woodland Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding our area and room. We appreciate you for sharing your feedback as we continue to improve conveniences of our hotel for all of our guests.