Lowest prices for your stay
US$92
Free cancellation until 21/10/01
Hotels.comUS$91
FindHotelUS$91
getaroom.comUS$107
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 July 2019

This place needs serious upgrades and cleaning.. From the moment we entered the room it smelt like old n not cleaned. The place was sold out along with neighboring motels/hotels.. good thing my family always brings our own blankets and pillows did not go under the covers.. also the bathroom was dirty I had to clean it to be decent.. we almost slept in car but we dealt with it for a few hours due to the kids being cranky..

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Trip243090
Reviewed 18 July 2019

Where to begin, the door did not lock because I need a battery off of the breakfast did not have items I was always out of things by 7 AM the room had fog and there was an odor coming from the carpet I left the blanket in there with a used Band-Aid on the sheet at three I could keep going but I think you guys get the jest of it

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2019

This hotel is best described as a “last resort, there’s nothing else available, I have no other choice”...hotel. It needs updated - especially the beds and the locks on the doors! Not for kids! I usually try to stay at Choice Hotels, but I’ll be doing a lot more research next time & so should you!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2019

If you’re not going to spend a lot of time in hotel room, this is okay. Handy five minutes to Alani Casino. No coffee in room. Pretty dated building and rooms. Located in an industrial area. A bit sketchy for me alone.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Choice Hotels
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at OYO Woodland Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding our area and room. We appreciate you for sharing your feedback as we continue to improve conveniences of our hotel for all of our guests.

Reviewed 27 April 2019

Great staff, excellent breakfast,indoor pool, plenty of parking,wifi was slow during peak times but never crashed .rooms were clean with care and towels whenever you needed .Oh yeah number one reason to stay here is they allow dogs

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Choice Hotels

It is such a compliment to receive such a wonderful rating. Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience with us and we hope to see you again very soon.