Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
US$105
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/10/01
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 April 2019

Great staff, excellent breakfast,indoor pool, plenty of parking,wifi was slow during peak times but never crashed .rooms were clean with care and towels whenever you needed .Oh yeah number one reason to stay here is they allow dogs

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Choice Hotels
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at OYO Woodland Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2019

It is such a compliment to receive such a wonderful rating. Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience with us and we hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

The positive here is proximity to I-5 and big rig/RV parking access & dogs allowed for minimal fee.

We were able to grab an inexpensive room, last minute when we realized we would be too tired to haul through Portland.

Quick and easy check-in;
UNSECURED gravel lot provided room for our truck and RV;
Room was fine, nothing great, nothing wrong;
Morning showed a bit more wear and lack of maintenance, might not have selected this particular location in the light of day, but hey, we all got some sleep and everything was intact when we left in the AM and we’ve stayed in worse.

Note: Apparently there is an indoor pool and a free breakfast. We didn’t experience either, so can’t comment.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

I could knock this place for the flat pillows or being on the less extravagant side. But why bother? It’s a budget motel. What stuck out to me most was the friendliness of management and staff. This investment costs no money and brings a great return in the form of repeat business and word-of-mouth advertisement. If you’re looking for no frills friendly service, at affordable prices, this is your place.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 August 2018

We needed an affordable, clean room for 4 adults for one night. This place delivered exactly that. No frills, but clean and cheap. There was a snag at check in that was quickly resolved. The room was clean, and even though it was very close to the freeway, when the windows were closed, we didn't hear a thing.
We didn't have a chance to experience the pool or the morning breakfast.
A suggestion to management - we reserved a room for 4 people, and were only supplied with 2 bath towels and one wash cloth. I'd say at a minimum, there should be one towel for every occupant of the room.
We would consider this place in the future.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2018

We had spent a week at the Ocean with our Kiddos and Grand-Kiddos and just couldn't face the 5 hr. car ride home.so we booked 2 nights at this quaint place.. This place was inexpensive, and very accommodating. The room was clean, and TRUST me I went through it with a fine toothed comb. They didn't put us in a crappy room because of our service dogs, {that has been done to us, even though our wiener dogs are cleaner and VERY well behaved . more so than most children ;).} The room also smelled good, not musty like some older motels. I was dreading the thought of how loud the freeway was that runs right along side the motel. BUT when we got into our room, { 214} and shut the door, no noise. and the dark curtains let us sleep well into the next day. The staff was very accommodating and very friendly as well. The bed was nice and firm just like I LOVE it, and it was newer. All & all, this is a place that my Hubbs and I will stay at again.. I feel bad for the people that didn't have a good stay. But I say for the Price of $70 for a king a night, It is so worth it.. The only issue I had was the pool. It was obvious that people had been in it with sunscreen lotion on, and instead of showering before the got in the pool like they are suppose to, they just jumped in and left it gunky. I say give this place a try, They treated us right. Oh and also, They is a Casino right down the road, Fun! Thanks Jim & Lisa Darrow

Room tip: Room 214 is a great King sized Non-Smoking quiet dark, room, and service animals are WELCOMED!
Date of stay: July 2018