“Lunch”

Ranked #8 of 26 Restaurants in Winthrop
Price range: US$10 - US$18
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Carlos1800 Mexican Restaurants east 2010 What a journey, as a restaurant we're proud to say that you are the reason to improve the way we prepare our Mexican-Yucatecan food and the ingredients that go into it. And it just so happen when we keep our feet on the ground and the near-perfect Equilibrium between forward thinking and restrain to achieve the future We’re really after- THE ONE WITH YOU ON IT! Thank you CARLOS
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch because of the ratings. The service was very good. There are a few items on the menu that I haven't seen before in most Mexican restaurants. I had the pineapple pork tacos and the were delicious. I would eat here again.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped in the cute little town of Winthrop for lunch. My husband and I ordered steak fajitas and were shocked when they arrived. There was very little meat. The fajitas were mainly a concoction of onions and soupy gravy. I actually told the waiter that the fajitas were the worst I had ever had in my life and I am 54. I would save my money and time and pass up this restaurant. I gave them a one star rating only because their restroom was clean. I am attaching a photo of the fajitas for reference.

CARLOS J P, Owner at Carlos1800 Mexican Grill & Cantina, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

We do the 8oz portion.
If you expect more please next time go to a buffet style restaurant.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Not a fancy restaurant, but we liked everything we ordered, including the guacamole and a dish called Cohinita Pibil which looked like pork pull that was served on top of banana leaves.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Best Mexican food I have had in quite a while. My husband and I had the fajita with chicken. Portions huge! We could have easily split the meal.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

stopped in for lunch while staying in Winthrop , found out that they have great margaritas, and the Food is excellent.