Lowest prices for your stay
US$170
US$170
Trip.com
US$206
US$153
Hotels.comUS$170
PricelineUS$170
HurbUS$206
All reviews fun center quiet floor waffles front desk staff king bed seattle area lobby airport cyril
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 April 2021 via mobile

Made a last minute reservation to be close to the airport. What a pleasant surprise! The room is typical Comfort Inn room however the lobby is beautiful, full of vases and flowers. The landscaping outside reflects the pride and care put into it. The staff were extremely friendly and attentive. If you need a place to stay near the airport, try this location.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2021

I 've had the pleasure of staying at this motel since August 2017 and my recent stay at this motel was a very positive experience.

On my most recent trip into the Seattle area, I arrived into the airport later in the evening. My first stay on this trip was meet with the friendly shuttle guy who lifted my heavy suitcase with a smile and took me to the motel. It is a comfort to stay at a motel that makes you feel welcomed and makes you feel like you are returning home. My week long visit in Washington was to visit my elderly mom who I had not seen for a long time.

My return stay at the motel, was the night before flying out the next day. This stay was meet with much appreciated kindness. Little did this motel know, I had to say , "Goodbye " to my mom who I might not be able to visit with again for a long time. So, the day had started out to be a tough one. Upon being picked up at the airport to be shuttled over to the motel, my stress of the day started to settle down. The motel gave me a real nice room on the 3rd floor (Quiet floor) I almost cried seeing the room, as the motel went out of their way to make this stay an exceptional one. Little did they know, how much this really helped settle my emotional day down. If I have a chance to return to Seattle again, I will return home. A place of kind people and a comfortable place to stay. Keep up the great work of making people feel at home. Thank you for everyone who made my stay perfect.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 30 July 2020 via mobile

There are numerous lavender farms in the area, but I chose B&B based on how highly my host at the inn spoke of the family that owns this farm. I got to meet the owner and his daughter and my host was so right! They were incredibly friendly, warm and welcoming. Not to mention they were a fount of knowledge!!

Plenty of parking in the field next to the shop. I made it just in time for the start of the next guided tour of the farm and it’s workings. It was a quick tour, about 15 minutes long (and free!) and so worth it! We learned all about the life cycle of the lavender plants and saw the machinery they use in action! Very cool!

They are doing a great job with the Covid safety measures. Everyone wore masks/shields but you could take them off in the fields bc it’s all so spread out. They had portapottys available as well as lots of hand sanitizer. They have a sample of all their products set up outside. They have all their products listed on a laminated menu and erasable pens so you just circle what you want and they fill your order.

I got some essential oil and it smells fantastic! It has been helping me relax at bedtime so much more than any others I’ve ever had. I got some tea, jam, bath bombs and lotion...all excellent so far!

I highly recommend you visit this farm! The tour was fascinating, the owners and family are so warm and fun and the products are lovely! Can’t go wrong!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 February 2020

Family of 6 with 4 children 14,10,8,7. We booked a 2 queen suite with a 2 person sofa bed and the front desk made me book another room for the night saying because of fire code. You’d think a queen bed can easily accomodate 2, over the 2-person sofa bed but we were forced to book another room, ended up having to check out the next day instead of the 2 nights as planned as we didn’t want to pay double every night. If i had known that i could have just booked elsewhere with the same room set up that will accommodate all 6 of us. It was a great location tho, to the over priced fun center we wanted to check out. But great breakfast and Ok rooms i’ll give you that.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Amberly B, Manager at Comfort Suites Airport Tukwila, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2020

Amberly Bernal
Sales Manager
Comfort Suites Airport/Tukwila
2069466103

Reviewed 12 February 2020 via mobile

Really enjoyed my stay here. Came with a friend. Easy access to all sorts of shopping and only 30 minutes away from Seattle. We had a king bed with microwave and fridge and there was wine glasses (which is great cause I brought some wine with me). The breakfast was fantastic: scrambled eggs, biscuits, sausage, boiled eggs, waffles, assorted breads, juice and coffee. Great service from the staff. The pool is more kid friendly than adult so don't be too hyped about it but still nice. Would recommend and stay again.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Amberly_CSAT, Manager at Comfort Suites Airport Tukwila, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your experience Nikki. We absolutely adore hearing from our guests. You are a Rock Star! Our pool is very family friendly and I am sorry that it wasn't quite what you expected. I do hope you will stay with us again soon!