Lowest prices for your stay
US$168
View deal
US$168
View deal
HomewoodUS$168
Hotels.comUS$168
ZenHotels.comUS$198
All reviews basketball court felt like home full kitchen social hour seattle tacoma airport great stay train tracks home away from home soccer tournament business trip shuttle mall dishwasher
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2021

Horrible breakfast, sofa bed mattress needs replaced and pool was super crowded due to a bbq party of over 20 adults and children. Adults got super stumbling drunk and didn’t feel safe for our girls there, nor room in the pool!

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Team Tukwila, Guest Services / Front Office at Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Tacoma Airport/Tukwila, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2021

Dear Debbie, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of. Sincerely, Team Tukwila

Reviewed 8 July 2021 via mobile

No idea if being a diamond member had anything to do with above and beyond efforts of the staff here but they sure do sparkle. Janina really shines though and made more than hospitable gestures during my stay. Thank you so much. Your kindness and genuine hospitality was just want I needed when I was down in the dumps and I'm still feeling it even 6 days later. It's clean and accommodating with reasonable restrictions. Love the 24hr laundry hours that's great! Did I mention it's clean!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Janina Ligaya, Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Tacoma Airport/Tukwila, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2021

Thank you so much Ms. LadyLoc206. I greatly appreciate your comments and happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. I am looking forward to the next time. Until then, stay safe and healthy!

Reviewed 7 July 2021

From the time I arrived to the time I checked out, the service was outstanding. I really wasn't expecting my room to be so comfortable, especially for the price I paid. I will def return to Homewood Suites!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful review and also recognizing the efforts of our team members! We will share your feedback with our team and we look forward to your visit in the future.

Reviewed 1 July 2021

Hilton Homewood Suites of Tukwila Review
I recently needed a place to stay for the 30 days between my home selling and moving into my new home. As a longtime Hilton Honors member who has always been very pleased with my previous stays, I considered Hilton extended stay hotels.
I was able to get registered into Homewood Suites in Tukwila starting June 29, one day before the new owners would take possession of my home. I went through Hilton Honors, who asked me if I would like to register at Home2Suites. I declined, stating that I would prefer Homewood Suites due to an environment quieter and more conducive to walking my dogs. The person I spoke with made that reservation for me. I informed Tukwila Homewood Suites of my likely late arrival and unloaded a cargo van full of my required possession for a 30-day day sometime after 11 pm. Despite my choice and clarification with Hilton Honors, I was charged by Home2Suites (again!) for a no-show on June 30! I am disputing those charges. However, let's talk about my most recent stay at Tukwila Homewood Suites.
I chose Tukwila Homewood Suites because of my previous experience staying at the hotel. Five years ago, I was forced out of my rental home by a sewer backup that rendered that home uninhabitable. Since I had rental insurance (only $5-6 per month as an auto insurance add-on), I was covered for restitution for damaged possessions, packing out and storing my remaining possessions, and alternative housing. My new home was closing in about 30 days, so I required housing for myself and my pets during those 30 days. I chose to stay at Tukwila Homewood Suites by Hilton. The experience was beautiful! The hotel had a luxurious old-world feel with rich hardwood, luxurious plush fabrics, marble countertops, tile flooring, with interesting and beautiful artwork in the public spaces and the rooms. There were clustered seating arrangements that invited solitary relaxing, reading, or casual congregations with friends. I enjoyed my stay immensely! Like all my previous experiences with Hilton, I felt valued as a customer and very relaxed during my stay, and the trail along the river was a lovely walk for my dogs. Naturally, I was looking forward to staying at the Tukwila Homewood Suites for another 30 days.
I first realized that things had changed as I walked toward the front entrance of the hotel. Where once there had been sizeable white rocking chairs surrounded by overflowing planters and hanging baskets of flowers inviting one to relax, there was bland seating that brought to mind the institutional environment of a public health clinic. Entering the lobby, I was confronted by a blinding fluorescence reminiscent of a dental reception office. No longer warm and inviting, the lobby felt cold and sterile in colors that reminded me of a computer search engine. The limited artwork consisted of a scattering of bland Seattle-themed photos. The buffet/dining area and surrounding seating looked like a cross between a sports bar and Denny's restaurant! The furnishings looked like they came from Walmart or Ikea with fake-looking veneered and scratchy woven plastic 'fabric' surfaces. The cold and sterile environment with too-bright lighting reminded me of a cubicle office space.
When I got to my room, I found it to be consistent with this theme. My premium King suite was disappointing and certainly not something I would consider 'premium.' Gone were the rich wood surfaces, replaced by the cheap utility of a college dorm room. Instead of soft and comfortable furnishings, I found scratchy stiff couch and chairs with the main benefit of being waterproof. The upside is that most of the furnishings can be hosed down for cleaning.

Exhausted, I focused on getting my pets, and I moved in as I emptied the UHaul cargo van into my disappointing temporary home. I looked forward to at least getting a hot relaxing shower and crawling into bed. Alas, it was not to be. The best I got was a lukewarm trickle as I shivered in a cold, sterile shower reminiscent of a high school gym locker room. When I finally was able to get to bed at around 2:30 am, I realized that my room was flooded with an audible roaring sound. I found out from the front desk that this constant roar is an ozone machine that continues to permeate my room. The only way I was able to sleep was with sound-canceling earbuds. I awoke to the same roar in the morning. And this was only my first day of 30.

Room tip: Check pictures before you book! Don't make the mistake of relying on past experience because things may have drastically changed.

Dear Neevew2021,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your experience during your stay. I want to personally apologize for any inconvenience we have caused you. Your feedback is very important to us and helps us to continue to improve our daily operations. Again, please accept our sincere apologies.

Reviewed 15 June 2021 via mobile

We booked this hotel in order to visit our son. Due to a family emergency we had to leave the hotel after four nights of a seven night stay. My husband went down to the front desk at 7am to inform them we would leave early and was told we would be charged for an extra night as insufficient notice was provided. Emergencies don't always give 24 hour notice. The thing is my husband who used to be a hotel GM was the wrong person to say that to. He told her no that wasn't a fair policy and we would not pay that extra nights fee. The hotel has been nearly full each night. I'm sure they can rent the room.

The property itself was nice, bed comfortable but there were some issues. Faucet in the kitchen sink was loose and the grab and go breakfast was one of the worst we have had. Squished bagels, 2 cold hard boiled eggs a yoghurt that tasted like baby food and a crabapple. Only bright side at the front desk was a young lady named Tiffany who worked afternoon shift. Unlike her coworker this morning, she knows how to treat customers. Unfortunately this morning's episode left us cold and we will stay elsewhere in the future.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Janina Ligaya, Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Tacoma Airport/Tukwila, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2021

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. Our goal is to always exceed our guest’s expectations and I am so sorry that we fell short of this important goal. We would love the opportunity to make this up to you. We value your opinion and the time you took to let us know what you experienced. We hope to see you again in the future.
Janina