“Pretty good way to have fun with 7 year old”

Family Fun Center and Bullwinkle's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 7 things to do in Tukwila
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

He enjoyed bowling, mini golf(twice), skee ball ( he's kind of a pro) and various other games.
Overall the place seems decently maintained. Bathroom was clean. All games we tried worked.
If I had paid full price which is $35 for a 150 point card (i paid $20 from groupon) I think I would feel not a good value...
Most activity are 36 points ... some 30... a few 16 points.
If you want to get most time for your money, mini golf and bowling are best activities

All reviews
"tickets"
in 15 reviews
"activity"

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

This was our first time to the Family Fun Center. We were having a great time up until my friends cell phone was stolen. The situation was handled in a manner that seemed suspect right off the bat. My friend had simply set her phone down on the counter at the bowling alley so she could pay for her order, when she reached to pick her phone back up it was gone. Vanished, just like that. Luckily, they had an “eye in the sky” security camera right above the cash register that had a 360° view of the area. They should have been able to see immediately who swiped the phone from the counter. See the picture I have included. However, the questionable “security guard” told us that the camera only picked up video up to the edge of the counter, and not beyond. That made absolutely zero sense. Why would a camera mounted on the ceiling with a 360° view only pick up about 2 feet in circumference of video footage. Clearly he was lying, clearly they were covering up for their friends and/or fellow coworkers. Who is to say which. We were never offered an apology, a free pass to come back, even a free game of bowling would have been something. Nothing. Meanwhile, we could see the employees standing around together laughing about the whole thing. The entire experience felt shady and pre-planned. As if this was not something new, and was perhaps an ongoing scheme of theirs. Please hold tight to your belongings and trust no one, especially the employees. We will not be back.

1  Thank samanthaj503
Reviewed 18 February 2018

We hadn't been here for a while and enjoyed our evening here. The additions of the bowling and virtual reality are nice additions. The virtual reality was fun to try. The 4D experience was also fun. There are a good variety of fun games to play plus go karts, mini golf and laser tag. There are options here for food and beverages as well.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Tukwila Family Fun Center was the perfect place to spend 2-4 hours on a cold afternoon. We went with 2 other families after breakfast. The kids had a blast and so did the husbands.

There are tons of games to win tickets that you can claim for prizes. I especially liked the fact that your game credits are on 1 card to swipe and the tickets are all electronically calculated on that card. Saves paper and better for the environment.

Depending on the game you choose, the credits range from 1 to 12 credits. I loved that some of those games allowed you to play until you won something so this way every child will be able to get a prize no matter what. There's quite a few other VR games, bowling, rides, mini golf, laser tag, go-karts and bumper boats that can use your card for credits, but we didn't try any since our child was too young.

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 January 2018

I purchased a Groupon for two 150 point cards for $39 (regular price is apparently $75). It allowed us to spend a couple of enjoyable hours here.

I think the Groupon price is reasonable. We were able to play two games of bowling, one round of mini golf, air hockey, and quite a few of the arcade/ticket games. However, without the Groupon, it seems like it might be a tad pricey.

We came on a Saturday afternoon in January - it was fairly packed. Lot of kids and adults, indoors and outdoors. Everything seemed clean, despite the number of people. The staff members that we interacted with were friendly.

My husband was a tad disappointed that there weren't more arcade video games (think old school games like Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat), but I had fun with the games that gives you "tickets" for prizes.

A note for the ladies - if you want to bowl, and you are not wearing socks (because of the style of shoe you are wearing), you can purchase white socks for like a dollar.

1  Thank Solar604